Anacoustic

Forum Expert
ELITE
Anacoustic
Anacoustic
ELITE
Ratings
163 2
Having done no insanes yet other than pearling the simpsons (oop) this is super helpful, castle I would also agree with french that it is an easy insane. I've also heard that Panda is a good insane for beginners (although it is annoying). ;D

Lofi

Forum Expert
ELITE
beatsbylofi
beatsbylofi
ELITE
Ratings
263 9
Here's my list of the top 5 easiest insanes:

1. i haven't done any insanes legit
2. i haven't done any insanes legit
3. i haven't done any insanes legit
4. i haven't done any insanes legit
5. you guessed it, i haven't done any insanes legit

lemme know what y'all think

BASSBOAT

MVP
BASSBOAT
BASSBOAT
MVP
Ratings
53 1
How is Redstone not on the list? It is the first insane I did and I found that if you know how to Pessi the map can be even easier than many hard maps. Perhaps the amount of hh/needing to know how to Pessi them may restrict it from being on this list but I'd be interested to hear your take on that map.

GamersDecision

Forum Expert
ELITE
GamersDecision
GamersDecision
ELITE
Ratings
255 2
How is Redstone not on the list? It is the first insane I did and I found that if you know how to Pessi the map can be even easier than many hard maps. Perhaps the amount of hh/needing to know how to Pessi them may restrict it from being on this list but I'd be interested to hear your take on that map.
Redstone is not on the list because of some annoyingly placed jumps + the knowledge needed to pessi the last cps. There's a luck ladder that ends the third checkpoint and it's really really annoying to play over all.

Kiri

Dedicated Member
PATRON
ParthenonSys
ParthenonSys
Patron
Ratings
53 6
Here's my top 5
1) Luigi
2) Ancient
3) Demon
4) Tardis
5) LighthousePK

Once_Upon_A_Mine

VIP
Once_Upon_A_Mine
Once_Upon_A_Mine
VIP
Ratings
49 3
What why is Office not here? All though it does have some SLIGHTLY technical jumps I would say this map is pretty smooth sailing for an insane. This is the first insane that I have beaten and I think it deserves a spot on this list.

Udun

Forum God
ELITE
Udun_
Udun_
ELITE
Ratings
887 35
What why is Office not here? All though it does have some SLIGHTLY technical jumps I would say this map is pretty smooth sailing for an insane. This is the first insane that I have beaten and I think it deserves a spot on this list.
office is alright I'm kinda confused no zeus tho tbh

Udun

Forum God
ELITE
Udun_
Udun_
ELITE
Ratings
887 35
zeus is easier than office imo

Nathanpls

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Ratings
460 21
Where is NotreDame:((

Udun

Forum God
ELITE
Udun_
Udun_
ELITE
Ratings
887 35
as of now, I have beat 1, 5, 8, and 9! :)

edit: beat fridge a few days ago :)

Last edited:

Udun

Forum God
ELITE
Udun_
Udun_
ELITE
Ratings
887 35
I’ve beat ancient iss and overhaul no speed, and fridge psymphoire cielblanc and tardis with speed. The others are pure ass

Buffy

Forum Master
QA Team
BuffySwag
BuffySwag
QA Team
Ratings
331 5
just because udun bumped the thread, id like to point out that it is now 1 year old

Udun

Forum God
ELITE
Udun_
Udun_
ELITE
Ratings
887 35
just because udun bumped the thread, id like to point out that it is now 1 year old
Istg its a coincidence! x)

PomonaBB35

VIP
PomonaBB35
PomonaBB35
VIP
Ratings
Demon isn't really that bad, the crossneup at the beginning is one of or maybe the worst part. Bedroom parkour is actually the first insane I beat after looking at this list, (without speed I never use speed) we should do that one together @Uduntreal its honestly really easy for an insane its just long.

Also first forum post nice

-Pomona

Udun

Forum God
ELITE
Udun_
Udun_
ELITE
Ratings
887 35
Demon isn't really that bad, the crossneup at the beginning is one of or maybe the worst part. Bedroom parkour is actually the first insane I beat after looking at this list, (without speed I never use speed) we should do that one together @Uduntreal its honestly really easy for an insane its just long.

Also first forum post nice

-Pomona
GG on whopping 1 post! ill for sure be down to do those insanes when I get back from vacation. You helped me do overhaul no speed also :) ttytytytytyty

Udun

Forum God
ELITE
Udun_
Udun_
ELITE
Ratings
887 35
also rockclimbing is (Imo) quite hard.