Razrah

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Cibrg
Cibrg
Patron+
Ratings
200 41
The other top 10 lists are all bias so I am creating a list without thinking about what squad I am in or who I am against.
I also will not be placing myself on the list to avoid criticism and arguing although I don’t believe anyone is able to beat me (on prac at least)
This list is current *ONLY PLAYERS THAT STILL ACTIVELY LOG ON*

10. xDriss - This guy is very consistent; although he rarely goes in gset, he is a god in iron and still makes gsets run from him. He’s simply build different and also very good at chasing and voiding people.

9. Sozsa - He’s very good at kiting, I can’t count how many times he has purposely jumped into a gank just so he can kite away successfully and he has a really high kite success rate. I wanted to place sozsa higher but I feel as if he lacks in certain areas of the game. Also very good and consistent with the rod.

8. Triece - I havnt fought him much on mana but I have dueled him a bit on prac and he is a very good player still. He is very good at kiting from what I can see but I havnt seen him chase much. Overall very impressive for playing Mac and well deserving to be on the list.

7. ntc - Although he dies sometimes, he is very brave and drops when outnumbered to farm Killstreaks, it is not a surprise to see he’s #1 total kills and he’s also very good at economy and gaining money. Iv seen him kite many times and has a pretty high success rate when it comes to that. Overall a very solid KitPvP player, one of the bests. Unsure about his pvp skills particularly though.

6. Deploys - A absolute monster on prac, and kiter and chaser. This man will catch up to you if your running and if he’s running you won’t catch him. Fast boy. It is not very known but he is really good at pvp genuinely and if you duel him on prac you will have a tough opponent.

5. kabr1 - all memes aside, kabr is actually a really good player. As mentioned in other threads, he really shows his skill when it comes to chasing and kiting. He has ended many people’s killstreaks and isn’t afraid to play near void. He also 11 potted sozsa on prac and ended his 4k ks and recently ever since he got a gaming pc has really improved and is continuing and I can see him being higher on the list in the near future.

4. HusoMC - Although he rarely comes online, he still does every once in awhile and when he does he instantly drops on whoever is down and he is FAST. I don’t think anyone is faster than him tbh and I can’t judge too much on his pvp skills as I havnt been able to fight him myself yet but he seems really good at pvp also. Overall still top 10 mana despite being a bit inactive.

3. TimeIsOut - I think time is a top tier player for sure but the best? I believe he has the same issues as me, he plays more prac than mana which puts his pvp skills way higher than his kiting chasing abilities (which he is still really good at) and he tends to drop his skill level to the player he’s fighting if that makes sense. He is still one of the best chasers and kiters on mana which is what puts him at 3. But if this were about prac skills, he’d be closer to the top.

2. Versias - Versias has insane dedication and determination to be the best and it works. He grinds hard and still gset fights on his main account with the Killstreak which is amazing, how many other players do you know that would drop alone with a 11k Killstreak? Literally no1 else, and Versias has a almost near perfect gset fight record with so many kills at this point. It is a no brainer to put him at the top of this list. God at Kiting, god at chasing, beat Time on prac.
Honorable meantions:
flash - immense determination and although he has died quite a bit in gset, he still has a ton of kills to his name. Also grinds hard.
Healed - best a kiting but I didn’t put him on the list because it’s his Punch 3 that makes him the best at kiting.
Surella - I think he will soon deserve to be on the list, up and coming pvper.
Henrik - many people thinks he cheat, but it’s because he’s very good.
LilJaws - good at pvp, inactive
Nezerat - also good at pvp
Rektah - doesn’t play much yet, but could be one of top players.
Kuqn - Lightskin

This is also just an opinion, don’t be offended, let me know if you think I missed someone who should be on the list somewhere or meantioned.

Last edited:

ntc

Forum Expert
ELITE
ntc
ntc
ELITE
Ratings
249 13
Top 10 PvPers (Actual) (No Bias)(2020 WORKING)(Gone WRONG)(REGEN)(STIMPY????)

Top 10 PvPers (Actual) (No Bias)(2020 WORKING)(Gone WRONG)(REGEN)(STIMPY????)
Im surprised Sevno is not on this list. But either way i know this comment is pointed towards fyl. Iv'e been in 100's of calls with him and I've seen all his private videos and i know for a fact he doesn't use regen in 1v1's. He was messing around before and everyone thinks he uses it 24/7. ntc you have a big head so use it you idiot.

Razrah

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Cibrg
Cibrg
Patron+
Ratings
200 41
Im surprised Sevno is not on this list. But either way i know this comment is pointed towards fyl. Iv'e been in 100's of calls with him and I've seen all his private videos and i know for a fact he doesn't use regen in 1v1's. He was messing around before and everyone thinks he uses it 24/7. ntc you have a big head so use it you idiot.
I said active players that still log on, apparently sevno hasn’t been on in months.

The other top 10 lists are all bias so I am creating a list without thinking about what squad I am in or who I am against.
I also will not be placing myself on the list to avoid criticism and arguing although I don’t believe anyone is able to beat me (on prac at least)

10. xDriss - This guy is very consistent; although he rarely goes in gset, he is a god in iron and still makes gsets run from him. He’s simply build different and also very good at chasing and voiding people.

9. Sozsa - He’s very good at kiting, I can’t count how many times he has purposely jumped into a gank just so he can kite away successfully and he has a really high kite success rate. I wanted to place sozsa higher but I feel as if he lacks in certain areas of the game. Also very good and consistent with the rod.

8. Triece - I havnt fought him much on mana but I have dueled him a bit on prac and he is a very good player still. He is very good at kiting from what I can see but I havnt seen him chase much. Overall very impressive for playing Mac and well deserving to be on the list.

7. ntc - Although he dies sometimes, he is very brave and drops when outnumbered to farm Killstreaks, it is not a surprise to see he’s #1 total kills and he’s also very good at economy and gaining money. Iv seen him kite many times and has a pretty high success rate when it comes to that. Overall a very solid KitPvP player, one of the bests. Unsure about his pvp skills particularly though.

6. Deploys - A absolute monster on prac, and kiter and chaser. This man will catch up to you if your running and if he’s running you won’t catch him. Fast boy. It is not very known but he is really good at pvp genuinely and if you duel him on prac you will have a tough opponent.

5. kabr1 - all memes aside, kabr is actually a really good player. As mentioned in other threads, he really shows his skill when it comes to chasing and kiting. He has ended many people’s killstreaks and isn’t afraid to play near void. He also 11 potted sozsa on prac and ended his 4k ks and recently ever since he got a gaming pc has really improved and is continuing and I can see him being higher on the list in the near future.

4. HusoMC - Although he rarely comes online, he still does every once in awhile and when he does he instantly drops on whoever is down and he is FAST. I don’t think anyone is faster than him tbh and I can’t judge too much on his pvp skills as I havnt been able to fight him myself yet but he seems really good at pvp also. Overall still top 10 mana despite being a bit inactive.

3. TimeIsOut - I think time is a top tier player for sure but the best? I believe he has the same issues as me, he plays more prac than mana which puts his pvp skills way higher than his kiting chasing abilities (which he is still really good at) and he tends to drop his skill level to the player he’s fighting if that makes sense. He is still one of the best chasers and kiters on mana which is what puts him at 3. But if this were about prac skills, he’d be closer to the top.

2. Versias - Versias has insane dedication and determination to be the best and it works. He grinds hard and still gset fights on his main account with the Killstreak which is amazing, how many other players do you know that would drop alone with a 11k Killstreak? Literally no1 else, and Versias has a almost near perfect gset fight record with so many kills at this point. It is a no brainer to put him at the top of this list. God at Kiting, god at chasing, beat Time on prac.

1. Fyl - Has put fear into every single one of his enemies on the server. I seriously don’t know anyone else who would drop into a 1v4 and make the 4 people run. His rod skills are unmatched to anyone and i don’t think there is anyone who can beat him in a 1v1 on mana, or even a 1v2. Insanely good at pvp and rodding, one of the best bow boosters, and he doesn’t mess with the void too much. He was going to be top Killstreak but decided to end his own Killstreak, nobody would have killed him.

Honorable meantions:
flash - immense determination and although he has died quite a bit in gset, he still has a ton of kills to his name. Also grinds hard.
Healed - best a kiting but I didn’t put him on the list because it’s his Punch 3 that makes him the best at kiting.

This is also just an opinion, don’t be offended, let me know if you think I missed someone who should be on the list somewhere or meantioned.
Is there anyway i can join Grape/Bratva? add me on discord please Penguinpvp#7632

Triece

Dedicated Member
PATRON
Triece
Triece
Patron
Ratings
101 6
Who is Penguin_

_IISnowII_

ELITE
lovye
lovye
ELITE
Ratings
5 2

1. Fyl - Has put fear into every single one of his enemies on the server. I seriously don’t know anyone else who would drop into a 1v4 and make the 4 people run. His rod skills are unmatched to anyone and i don’t think there is anyone who can beat him in a 1v1 on mana, or even a 1v2. Insanely good at pvp and rodding, one of the best bow boosters, and he doesn’t mess with the void too much. He was going to be top Killstreak but decided to end his own Killstreak, nobody would have killed him.

Honorable meantions:

uhhh where am i