Top 50 Cubers All Time

Lilfs

ELITE
Lilfss
Lilfss
ELITE
Ratings
16 7
yes but the thing is this guy has not taken a break for like 3 years and if i wasnt banned i wouldnt be playing as much as him thats what im saying

Triece

Dedicated Member
PATRON
Triece
Triece
Patron
Ratings
101 6
yes but the thing is this guy has not taken a break for like 3 years and if i wasnt banned i wouldnt be playing as much as him thats what im saying
3 years and ppl still complaining just because they can’t compete with me.

Lilfs

ELITE
Lilfss
Lilfss
ELITE
Ratings
16 7
ur a litteral robot triece you speak about manacube like its a kingdom in like the 1600s bro please lower ur ego im begging you

Triece

Dedicated Member
PATRON
Triece
Triece
Patron
Ratings
101 6
ur a litteral robot triece you speak about manacube like its a kingdom in like the 1600s bro please lower ur ego im begging you
Make me lower my ego then. You were on this server for 3 years and did nothing but go through 10 stacks of pearls a day going to pirate boat. And if you’re going to say I talk about manacube like it’s a kingdom in the 1600s make sure to call me Your Highness.

Lilfs

ELITE
Lilfss
Lilfss
ELITE
Ratings
16 7
Make me lower my ego then. You were on this server for 3 years and did nothing but go through 10 stacks of pearls a day going to pirate boat. And if you’re going to say I talk about manacube like it’s a kingdom in the 1600s make sure to call me Your Highness.
how long did you take to think of that and please stop replying to my shit bro ive got an appeal up and i need to know if its that or this shitty post
Post automatically merged:

and ive killed you in a 1v1 before ive got a video of it on my youtube channel lilfs btw, i dont remember you killing me in a 1v1 like ever, youve only 10v1ed me so please hush up you freak

Noah.

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Coinflipped
Coinflipped
ELITE
Ratings
60 25
how long did you take to think of that and please stop replying to my shit bro ive got an appeal up and i need to know if its that or this shitty post

and ive killed you in a 1v1 before ive got a video of it on my youtube channel lilfs btw, i dont remember you killing me in a 1v1 like ever, youve only 10v1ed me so please hush up you freak

why appeal if all ur gonna do is sit at spawn

Triece

Dedicated Member
PATRON
Triece
Triece
Patron
Ratings
101 6

You're biggest accomplishment is dropping on me when my first set was low then killing me because I just fought and didnt run. You have never asked for a 1v1 and we both know you would never agree to 1v1 me. For your 1 kill on me I have 30 on you. Please pipe down you started on this server as my fanboy, and ever since you've been upset that I didn't want you leaving you with all the other rejects. You do grotesque things in discord vc's and I don't think the pirate boat misses you much, so good luck with your appeal.

Lilfs

ELITE
Lilfss
Lilfss
ELITE
Ratings
16 7
please stop speaking in a manaucbe chat like its an english essay and its not me doing all that gay shit in calls its amo LOL

Triece im not talking about gank kills im talking about 1v1s and i dont think you have won a 1v1 against me plus you werent fighting someone before you were down for like 1 minute, and triece ur like 18 why are you such a virgin, you no life manacube and the only friends you have are on discord, plus your speaking like ur talking to someone in an important email, please stop talking to me you hopeless freak

triece name 3 sports you play apart from esports

Last edited:

Razrah

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Cibrg
Cibrg
Patron+
Ratings
200 41
please stop speaking in a manaucbe chat like its an english essay and its not me doing all that gay shit in calls its amo LOL

Triece im not talking about gank kills im talking about 1v1s and i dont think you have won a 1v1 against me plus you werent fighting someone before you were down for like 1 minute, and triece ur like 18 why are you such a virgin, you no life manacube and the only friends you have are on discord, plus your speaking like ur talking to someone in an important email, please stop talking to me you hopeless freak

triece name 3 sports you play apart from esports
Whats ur bench max lol

Lilfs

ELITE
Lilfss
Lilfss
ELITE
Ratings
16 7
My sister actually benched that the other day good shit dude! @me when u hit 440 stay spawnstuck
who tf are you LOL

and im not a fully grown 100kg man im 15 guys idk why ur expectations are so high

lybby

Dedicated Member
ELITE
lybby
lybby
ELITE
Ratings
109 1
# lybby for top 10 !!!

bro said "apply for staff appeal your ban support ticket manacube discord" :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: