Ratings
32 1
-Cashisgr8
-Tour De Corse

/plot v Cashisgr8 6

-97 Jumps 8 Checkpoints

It's a bit harder for an Insane, but I try to teach all the important jumps

Edit: The embeds for screenshots may not work, the imgur link will work though

After like 5 edits to try and get pictures to work, i think this is the best it will be. The Imgur embeds have all of BDOsborne's cool shader screenshots

Last edited:

49ersDude

Forum Expert
VIP+
49ersDude
49ersDude
VIP+
Ratings
95 10
fine i removed it

Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
Hello Cashisgr8,

I will be putting this map into Ongoing. This means your map has been reviewed by a primary judge, and is ready to be discussed among the rest of the map judging team. Please be patient with us during this process, as it can take a few days for us to come to a final decision on your map.

If you have questions in the meantime, feel free to message me on Discord at Quinny#2316.

Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
Hey again Cash,

I am sorry to inform you this map is being rejected. The theme is not very original, there are other valley and cliffscape maps as well as other car maps already on ManaCube. The build is very aesthetically similar to many maps as well. However, this map is not textured and terraformed with as much intention as maps that are already on the server. The texture for most components is heavily worldedited and randomized, as well as the vines and trees looking unpolished and brushed out. There are also issues with scale, the car is massive to the cliffsides and looks very odd. The car is also a bit boxy.

The parkour is okay, it is relatively fun to play and the more difficult jumps are well explained. It is also mixed and varied, and the path is easy to follow. The build and theme the main problem with this map overall.

Thanks for submitting this map! If you have questions, feel free to message me on Discord. Hope to see more maps from you soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.