Senior Mod
Hayleyx
Hayleyx
Senior Mod
Ratings
489 22
Hello!

Unfortunately this theme is unoriginal.
Your build does lack detail and texture. Try having a main island and a main build so you can add the detail that the build's lacking.
This is the length and difficulty of a medium map. There needs to be more variation in your parkour as there are only regular jumps, ladder jumps and a few slimes. Try adding more variation such as heads, water, plant pots, iron bars etc. The parkour can be confusing so add some directional signs/heads

Hope this helps c;

Hello!

Unfortunately this theme is unoriginal.
Your build does lack detail and texture. Try having a main island and a main build so you can add the detail that the build's lacking.
This is the length and difficulty of a medium map. There needs to be more variation in your parkour as there are only regular jumps, ladder jumps and a few slimes. Try adding more variation such as heads, water, plant pots, iron bars etc. The parkour can be confusing so add some directional signs/heads

Hope this helps c;
Thanks for the suggestions! I'll work on it.

Anacoustic

Forum Expert
ELITE
Anacoustic
Anacoustic
ELITE
Ratings
163 2
Hi there MaybeTomorr0w,

I'm sorry to inform you your map is being rejected.

The THEME as Hayley said is unoriginal as we have many many tower maps.

The BUILD is very plain and doesn't have much detailing to it. If you wanted to resubmit it, you could try doing a more shaped build with more detailing that gives it the extra mile to be accepted. Make sure you have a main build that's complimented with the parkour !

The PARKOUR fits the hard length in my opinion but is too easy. Also it lacks variation only having trapdoors, iron blocks and ladders. Try to spice up the parkour with some water, fences, flowerpots, cobblestone walls, etc ! Would make the parkour a ton more enjoyable to do. ^-^

Thank you for the submission, I hope to see more from you ! Have a wonderful day C:

-Ana

Status
Not open for further replies.