Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
I think Survival which is probably the most similar to something like Towny is so good/popular because of how it differs from Towny. Also Towny is very different from the the general norm of Manacube realms all of which are based on an economy of some manner. I think whilst towny is fun I don't see it fitting into the selection of game modes Manacube has. Just my opinion I'll be curious to see what others think.
- Raptor

Ratings
2 2
Honestly I think Towny Is Almost 100% Economy Based With Making Plots And Entry Into The Town. Plus You Need Upkeep And To Do That You Need to Raise Taxes FOr The More People/ Plots You Have I Think it Would Be A Fun Addition And Would Be Very Popular Among The Average ManaCube Player!

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
Honestly I think Towny Is Almost 100% Economy Based With Making Plots And Entry Into The Town. Plus You Need Upkeep And To Do That You Need to Raise Taxes FOr The More People/ Plots You Have I Think it Would Be A Fun Addition And Would Be Very Popular Among The Average ManaCube Player!
Perhaps but I thought towny economies were more strongly based upon diamonds and other in game items and I think its more of a RP game mode not that is a bad thing just something Survival and Manacube is definitely not. Also why do you capitalise every word? It would be very interesting to see how they execute Towny on Manacube
- Raptor

Ratings
2 2
Perhaps but I thought towny economies were more strongly based upon diamonds and other in game items and I think its more of a RP game mode not that is a bad thing just something Survival and Manacube is definitely not. Also why do you capitalise every word? It would be very interesting to see how they execute Towny on Manacube
- Raptor
No They Arent Based Off Items I feel Every Gamemode Has Some Sort Of Item Based Economies But Towny Is More Making Shop Getting Players In Your Town And Keeping the Town Running By adding Amenities I Do Agree It Is A Little Roleplayish But Is Very Fun And Would Also Like To See How They Would Go About Creating It

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
No They Arent Based Off Items I feel Every Gamemode Has Some Sort Of Item Based Economies But Towny Is More Making Shop Getting Players In Your Town And Keeping the Town Running By adding Amenities I Do Agree It Is A Little Roleplayish But Is Very Fun And Would Also Like To See How They Would Go About Creating It
How is it different to survival? In that sense its basically Survival. Also why do you capitalise every word?

Ratings
2 2
How is it different to survival? In that sense its basically Survival. Also why do you capitalise every word?
I capitalize My Words Cuz Its A bad Habit But Towny Is More Roleplay. It Has A Different Set of Rules/Challenges/Objectives Survival Is More Unorganized And Based Off Spawners For Money And Towny Is BAsed Off Taxes And Shops In Terms Of Making Money

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
I capitalize My Words Cuz Its A bad Habit But Towny Is More Roleplay. It Has A Different Set of Rules/Challenges/Objectives Survival Is More Unorganized And Based Off Spawners For Money And Towny Is BAsed Off Taxes And Shops In Terms Of Making Money
There is very much shops on Survival /warp home is a huge establishment of player based shops and is frequently used by the community. I would also hesitate to call survival disorganised its one of the most disciplined realms on survival people often have a set objective and work to it. Also almost all the public warps are shops within survival.

Ratings
2 2
There is very much shops on Survival /warp home is a huge establishment of player based shops and is frequently used by the community. I would also hesitate to call survival disorganised its one of the most disciplined realms on survival people often have a set objective and work to it. Also almost all the public warps are shops within survival.
Yes But Towny Ussualy Has Streets Or Paths Connecting All The Plots I Think I Like The aesthetics Of A Town Being Well Organized

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
Yes But Towny Ussualy Has Streets Or Paths Connecting All The Plots I Think I Like The aesthetics Of A Town Being Well Organized
I think thats purely cosmetic and if you have visited /warp home it is exactly like you just described, Paths connect each plot going shop to shop. Its a nice thought I just don't see a huge difference from Survival as its all about how you want to play. Towny is great and all. but I've never seen it work on a big server like Manacube.

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
Honestly I feel its Purely Opinion Towny Has A Huge Player Base And So Does Survival XD
Sure thing and I can't wait to see what everyone else thinks!! It is a great question and it will be interesting to see what others think about having a Towny realm on Manacube.

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
Agree with Raptor on that