Kaitiey1

Forum Expert
ELITE
Kaitiey1
Kaitiey1
ELITE
Ratings
31 9
Doing /TV [player name] [mute/kick/ban] to get toxic players to be any of those things, (and get items back) would make the server a lot less likely to have toxic players everywhere. The vote would be monitored by a moderator, and the players would have to provide a reason for the thing to happen to them. Who would want this to be in game?

Brinaa

Helper
Helper
Brinaa
Brinaa
Patron
Ratings
312 32
Doing /TV [player name] [mute/kick/ban] to get toxic players to be any of those things, (and get items back) would make the server a lot less likely to have toxic players everywhere. The vote would be monitored by a moderator, and the players would have to provide a reason for the thing to happen to them. Who would want this to be in game?
There's already a solution to this its /report [name] [reason] a system like this could lead to group trolling etc, there's already a report player function that moderators monitor.

If you dont care to see a players chats after you reported them for being toxic (etc) you can do /ignore [name] to not see future messages!

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,191 296
-1 as brinaaa said above we got staff for dat stuff

Kaitiey1

Forum Expert
ELITE
Kaitiey1
Kaitiey1
ELITE
Ratings
31 9
Now that I read these I realize I'm kinda dumb. Btw ty for the command info.