Last edited:

Swag

ELITE
n8z
n8z
ELITE
Ratings
8 3
Great build, amazing shape to it and i like the haziness from the stained glass. Properly rated with the medium, but the jumps were very repetitive. Only regular jumps and ladder jumps. If you want a better chance of getting accepted, spice it up with different styles of parkour.
Other than that, good idea!
Good luck!
n8z

Elly_x

Forum God
ELITE
Elly_x
Elly_x
ELITE
Ratings
557 20
Hello,

I regret to inform you that your map is REJECTED.

The THEME of your map is unoriginal, as we already have maps based around caves. Before creating a parkour please make sure to check out this template here to see all the maps accepted on the server!

The BUILD of your map is a good. It has nice shape with some good details. Only thing I can think of adding is some more details on the exterior so it is more pleasing to the eyes.

The PARKOUR fits the length and difficulty of a medium map, so good job on that! Your parkour is lacking variance, only things that are incorporated are regular jumps, ladders, and fences. To add more variance, try adding more jumps with unique blocks like pots, water, heads, vines, etc.

Thank you for taking the time to create a map, I hope to see more submissions from you in the future.
If you have any questions feel free to reach out to me on discord at Elly#5555
Elly

Status
Not open for further replies.