Rejected Toy Rocket Submission

Status
Not open for further replies.
My ign is Rubix1138
The name of my map is Toy Rocket
The ID is -87:-15 but that didn't work when my friend tried it so we used /plot visit rubix1138
Medium Difficulty
55 jumps
FINAL FRONT.png

I already submitted this but took it down before it was reviewed because some players let me know that it was too easy and not varied enough, so I hope this is better! I know there's a spaceship map, but I think this map is much different from that one.

ThePKFish

Retired Mod+
ELITE
selfassured
selfassured
ELITE
Ratings
312 15
Hello rubix!

I really like this course, but I have to reject this for now. The theme might not be the most original, but I can't recall this specific theme. Also, the build is very cute and it definitely represents the theme. Good job on the detailing. The parkour, however, is mostly floating. I want you to build the parkour on the build and incorporate it more into the course. Maybe build some parkour on the inside of the rocket too. Just try to put it on the course more and utilize every jump you use as well as you can. For example, sometimes people put slimes that will be used later in the course. Once you fix this, resubmit with "Resubmission" in the title and I'll happily accept it if it has been properly fixed!

Thank you for submitting this course! :D
If you have any questions, you may DM me on here, in game, or on discord! :D

-Ashley (ThePKFish, fishy1980

Status
Not open for further replies.