Trading chat in discord for Vaulted Items

L0rd_GrIm

PATRON+
L0rD_GrIm
L0rD_GrIm
Patron+
Ratings
83 8
Hello there this is just a small idea that came to mind after I was thinking where to post about buying an Season Vaulted Item in manacubes discord. So for example in a game called Warframe which I play and am part of few discords we have something called Riven mods these mods can have up to 4 stats on them compared to regular mods, and in the warframe community people seek after these mods for certain weapons to make them stronger so every discord has a trade chat for them where people can ask for certain stats and for a price. So I was thinking if the kind staff could think about adding a trade chat for Season Vaulted items where people could post in discord what items they either want to buy or sell with the format being like for example,

WTS(want to sell) Artic sword 20 cubits #Survival or WTB(want to buy) Artic Sword 20 cubits #Survival .

So its for buying and selling sva`s made easier if people are looking for certain ones and have it hard to find so someone who might have it can reach out to them and they can then negotiate in the private messages and come to a solution. The #Survival can be any server that the people are looking for the ssva on. So instead of survival they could put #Prisons #skyblock #Parkour etc. That is just a small idea for the Manacube discord server. I will post a Screenshot on how players post in a discord server for warframe for the rivens so you get an idea on how it would look like except for manacube and minecraft its little easier since you could ask for the the item instead for both the weapon name and what stats you desire on it. One image is on how people are selling stuff and the other is about a person wanting to buy certain stats for a weapon.

Thank you for reading this kind regards - L0rd_GrIm

Attachments

Last edited:

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
961 435
I don't really like this idea, in general, it could be a scam, and I don't want to scam/get scammed. This is why they have those trading booths in kit and /trade as well.

L0rd_GrIm

PATRON+
L0rD_GrIm
L0rD_GrIm
Patron+
Ratings
83 8
I don't really like this idea, in general, it could be a scam, and I don't want to scam/get scammed. This is why they have those trading booths in kit and /trade as well.
I mean of course you will still do /trade the idea behind it is to find SSV`s easier that you might be looking for to get and people that have them might not be online when you are looking for them so they could message you when they see that you are looking for a certain ssv

Last edited: