Trading, Money Withdraw, XP Bottling, and Upgrading Spawners

Ratings
Some ideas that would be great added to Manacube Survival

Trading: I know there is already a /trade feature on survival as it is, but this requires the person to be within 15 blocks of the person they are trading with. Perhaps it would make things easier and less annoying if you were able to trade with another player from anywhere on the map.
Money Withdraw: Add a feature to /withdraw money from your account into a bank note to be able to trade with players with the /trade feature instead of having to trust that they will pay and oftentimes don't.
XP Bottling: Add a feature to allow you to /bottle an amount of xp so that it can be traded or sold on the auction house for those that may need it.
Upgrading Spawners: Add a feature to allow spawners to be upgraded to allow increased drop rates, different dropped loot depending on the level of the spawner, and possibly more xp per kill.

Ratings
I'm adding Lottery to the list.
Lottery: Have a server lottery where people can buy tickets for like 5000 and the money pooled is the prize money every couple hours or so.

Av8oR

Ratings
5 1
Upgrading Spawners: Add a feature to allow spawners to be upgraded to allow increased drop rates, different dropped loot depending on the level of the spawner, and possibly more xp per kill.
I like this idea. Wonder how that works with stacked Spawners?

Wilbo

Dedicated Member
Ratings
87 9
these things are implemented in skyblock so i don't understand why its not in survival