1 1
  • Username: Nyodex
  • Map Name: Train Robbery
  • Photos:
  • Plot Number: 7;73
  • Difficulty: Medium
  • Number of Jumps: 63

• Extra Notes:
    • There are 3 trophy heads hidden in the map: Behind the door of the end car, behind the door of the leaning car, and in the green UFO
    • There are two teleportation points: One in the cave inside the left island, which takes the player to the green UFO, and one inside the UFO which returns the player
    • I've replaced some of the extra ice, soul sand, and ladder jumps with some more unique jumps. If they still don't provide much in terms of variety, please don't hesitate to let me know which sections need altering!

MCBYT

Forum Master
ELITE
MCBYT
MCBYT
ELITE
Ratings
491 19
+0.5.
The build is good in my opinion, although I don't see the relevance of a UFO.
I noticed the improvements in the parkour, and they do definitely help; you just want to make sure you don't have too many similar jumps in a row, and generally 4~ of one type of jump is the limit.
The theme isn't particularly original though, as I believe there are two other train maps if I remember correctly (I found one in the parkour list [found below in my signature], called Train, but I thought there was a second one that looks almost exactly like yours? It might not be named after a train, though)

Shinxray

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Shinxray
Shinxray
Senior Mod
Ratings
692 11
Hoi Nyodex,
Sorry to tell you that your map have been rejected.
The theme is not that original, because there is already 2 train maps (Thomas and Train), and 1 UFO map (UFO), but mixing 2 theme is a good idea, so there is still some originality. The build could be better, while the build itself looks good, it's still quite messy, try building your parkour on/in the build and not around, and try using a single main build and not multiple builds. The parkour is good, it's varied but is way too hard for a medium, or even a hard, but too short for an expert.

Thanks for submitting your map, would be really good to see more maps from you !
(Also please put the ID of your map, we were judging the build in your first plot instead of your 2nd plot by accident)

Status
Not open for further replies.