1,364 146
Parkour looks repetitive with just fences and ladders and blocks

samsei

VIP+
samsei_
samsei_
VIP+
Ratings
floating parkour can look a bit weird - maybe try connecting it to a main build? (like add a floor or something) good luck! :D

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello CrazyTownKid,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.
The theme of your map is unoriginal, as we already have Slime and Trampoline themed maps (Trampoline, SlimePK, SlimeBouncer). I recommend checking out the full list of accepted maps here [ https://manacube.com/threads/parkour-list-with-theme.20194/] to ensure your theme is original!
The build of your parkour is accurate to that of the slime mob, and accurate to trampolines. However, I recommend creating something with more depth and detail, try enlarging the build and adding more color variation to assist with this!
The parkour of your map fits the hard difficulty, so good job on this! The parkour is also fairly varied, however you've used the same jumps in "sections", try to space out different blocks so the jumps don't become consistently repetitive. The jumps are also confusing, add some navigation through signs so the players know where to jump to! Finally, the parkour is mainly floating (meaning it isn't attached to the build) which can make it look messy![Jash]

Thank you for submitting this map, I would love to see more submissions from you!
Have a nice day,
Kristina

Status
Not open for further replies.