Status
Not open for further replies.

Asmoplasmo

VIP
Asmobama
Asmobama
VIP
Ratings
My map is made by me and my friend Fastomar and to look at the map go to /plot visit Asmoplasmo it is easy in our vision, it has only one jump we found kinda difficult, so I see it as an easy map. I hope you accept it and thank you for atleast considering looking at it. the screenshots are below.

Attachments

Last edited:

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
960 435
Sorry for saying this but I will give you a -1 for the following reasons

Build/Theme:Not actually treasure looking, Unoriginal theme

Parkour: could be better

IPattyI

Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11
Hey Asmoplasmo,

Unfortunately, I will be REJECTING this map submission.
  • Theme: As we have a couple of ores/treasure-related maps currently on our server, this is a pretty unoriginally themed map submission. I recommend that you look at our list of previously used maps/themes as to prevent such things in the future: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1lZKQZMgGev6fXyhZ8nCPkTzNIj0yOjXjUTDvfzKNzl4/edit .
  • Build: Personally, I don't think the build is very good. For starters, I don't see how this conveys treasure at all. A big square made up of diamond/emerald blocks isn't really a treasure build. You'd expect like a treasure chest or the things you'd find in a treasure chest, things like that. Furthermore, the actual build itself is very flat and bland, as I mentioned that it's just a square. Also, the floating parkour doesn't do it any favors, it just adds a cluttered aspect to the build.
  • Parkour: The parkour was easy enough for the easy difficulty but it was way way too long, I suggest you either cut back on 20~ jumps or buff it to be a medium. Yet, that wasn't the only issue I found in the parkour. The parkour was incredibly straight forward in nature, as it basically used two blocks in its entirety in similar ways for the most part: normal blocks and ladders. Doing the same thing over and over again is not fun, you need to be more creative with your jumps' technicality (and visuals if you'd like).
I hope you take these criticisms into consideration when submitting maps in the future, good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.