Yoshidude47

Yoshidude47
Yoshidude47
Ratings
54 3
Theme is not original, and the build is quite messy. Parkour has no variety. -1

BlueMorphoz

Ratings
Good Attempt, Even Though It Is Unlikely It Will Get Accepted, But Take The Advice And I'm Sure You'll Improve Loads!

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
961 435
Good Attempt, Even Though It Is Unlikely It Will Get Accepted, But Take The Advice And I'm Sure You'll Improve Loads!
off topic but who puts a capital letter in every word in one sentece? This is hurting my brain!

zzykrkv

Dedicated Member
VIP+
zzykrkv
zzykrkv
VIP+
Ratings
202 5
Hi there, I'd recommend a few things. First of all, I think your build is too simple. There's not much to it apart form a circle and a stick and some grass. There should be a central build that the parkour is based around, which is not what happens here with the parkour floating around in the air.

Furthermore, the parkour looks highly repetitive and bland. There's not much unique or varied jumps here. I'd recommend looking at some newer maps to see what the parkour should look like. The parkour also does look a bit unattractive due to the massive amount of floating, untidy grass blocks.

If you do these things it will drastically improve your maps.

GamePark1346603

GamePark1346603
GamePark1346603
Ratings
2 1
Hi there, I'd recommend a few things. First of all, I think your build is too simple. There's not much to it apart form a circle and a stick and some grass. There should be a central build that the parkour is based around, which is not what happens here with the parkour floating around in the air.

Furthermore, the parkour looks highly repetitive and bland. There's not much unique or varied jumps here. I'd recommend looking at some newer maps to see what the parkour should look like. The parkour also does look a bit unattractive due to the massive amount of floating, untidy grass blocks.

If you do these things it will drastically improve your maps.
i think it is fine ok

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
961 435
not trying to be rude, but they are right, the theme isn't original, there is so many tree map, unless you can make a really nice build that is original, then you can make an original theme.

GamePark1346603

GamePark1346603
GamePark1346603
Ratings
2 1
not trying to be rude, but they are right, the theme isn't original, there is so many tree map, unless you can make a really nice build that is original, then you can make an original theme.
i dont agree but fair enough it was tested by gait, though, a youtuber who has about 2.5 k subs

<Inktest>

Forum Expert
ELITE
Inktest
Inktest
ELITE
Ratings
228 6
i dont agree but fair enough it was tested by gait, though, a youtuber who has about 2.5 k subs
Interesting claim when this map was built 7614 hours ago, which is 317 days ago and Gait only had one map by then.
1638124532421.png
1638124683215.png

Additionally the fact that Gait has 2.5k subscribers, which in reality is 4k and has tested your map doesn't mean it's necesarily a good map, I doubt Gait would've given you the green light to submit the map anyways knowing him a bit.

i personally thing it is quite original i made it up myself thanks
Originality doesn't mean if you search a random theme on google or just build it out of the blue, but if the same theme has already been built on the server

Yoshidude47

Yoshidude47
Yoshidude47
Ratings
54 3
If you still want to center your build around trees though, try thinking of things that haven't been done with them, like the great Deku tree from Zelda: Ocarina of Time, or Click Clock Wood from Banjo Kazooie

GamePark1346603

GamePark1346603
GamePark1346603
Ratings
2 1
he did test
Interesting claim when this map was built 7614 hours ago, which is 317 days ago and Gait only had one map by then. View attachment 55260 View attachment 55261

Additionally the fact that Gait has 2.5k subscribers, which in reality is 4k and has tested your map doesn't mean it's necesarily a good map, I doubt Gait would've given you the green light to submit the map anyways knowing him a bit.

Originality doesn't mean if you search a random theme on google or just build it out of the blue, but if the same theme has already been built on the server
it are u calling me a liar, also how did u find dat inspection thing

<Inktest>

Forum Expert
ELITE
Inktest
Inktest
ELITE
Ratings
228 6
he did test

it are u calling me a liar, also how did u find dat inspection thing
I didn't say at all that you were lying, I'm doubting that he gave you feedback which suggested it would be accepted without modifying it; /co i

ampsterdam

Dedicated Member
ELITE
ampsterdam
ampsterdam
ELITE
Ratings
If you still want to center your build around trees though, try thinking of things that haven't been done with them, like the great Deku tree from Zelda: Ocarina of Time, or Click Clock Wood from Banjo Kazooie
/log dekutree is a map actually

Hayleyx

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Hayleyx
Hayleyx
Senior Mod
Ratings
484 21
Hello,

I regret to inform you that your map has been REJECTED.
The theme is unoriginal as we already have maps based around trees. Please look at our map list here.

The build of your map is a problem. Try to have one main build or island to your map so you can add the detail and depth that his map is currently lacking.

The parkour fits the length and difficulty of an easy map so good job on that! The parkour does lack variance though, try adding more variance such as fences, iron bars, trapdoors, heads and water etc to make the parkour less repetitive and more enjoyable.

We hope to see maps from you in the future!
Have a good day/night
-Hayley

Status
Not open for further replies.