Forum Expert
ELITE
GamersDecision
GamersDecision
ELITE
Ratings
255 2
Hey cele, Madi and Smxthie.
I'm here to give you a short review of the map.

Theme is GREAT.
Build is OKAY. I find the build somewhat accurate to the character but it just doesn't kinda have the same feel to it. Maybe it's the expression, (I know it is really hard to make expressions in not very huge builds). I also found it odd that the hands are not blue like in the reference picture, instead it looks like the character doesn't have hands at all. Was this intentional, I don't know.
Parkour is OKAY. However there are multiple skips and a jump that I found odd. Please take a look at these.
2020-05-25_16.14.49.png

This is a VERY difficult skip and I don't think it is worth patching to be honest. You can jump to the character's left foot from the very start and then do this crazy difficult jump to skip ALL the parkour on the right leg.. Easily patchable but I don't know if it needs to be patched.
2020-05-25_16.14.53.png

This is an easier skip and I think should definitely be patched. You can jump from the brewing stand on the slime to skip plenty of parkour in the start.
2020-05-25_16.15.06.png

This is another easy way to skip to the other foot but this method barely skips any parkour. Yet again, easy to patch by placing more barriers but I don't know if it's necessary.

There was also one jump that I found to be quite odd.
2020-05-25_16.15.14.png

Is this supposed to be a neo from the brewing stand to the lowest trapdoor? I think it is and if it is I think it's too hard for a hard map. My opinion however could always be wrong.

Good luck! :)

IPattyI

Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11
Hey Cele,

It makes me happy to be able to tell you that I will be ACCEPTING your map.
  • Theme: As we have no "Treelo" themed map currently on the server, this is most definitely an originally themed map. Furthermore, we have no "Muppets" themed maps either. Well done on coming up with a new theme!
  • Build: Given the odd semblance of the real Treelo, I believe this is a pretty well-executed and attractive portrayal. You achieved this though proper detailing, pk integration, and shaping.
  • Parkour: The PK length and difficulty definitely fit the hard difficulty, it was long and hard enough. Although, I did nerf a couple of jumps and moved some checkpoints around to make it more enjoyable. It was a pretty fun parkour to do as it was integrated well and featured a great variety of jumps and blocks. The only issues I found were the lack of some barriers necessary here and there.
I hope to see more map submissions from you in the future!

Status
Not open for further replies.