Forum God
ELITE
Elly_x
Elly_x
ELITE
Ratings
557 20
Heya One_Falling_Leaf!
I regret to inform you but your map is being REJECTED!

The THEME of your map is overused on Manacube, as we already have Nether themed maps on the server [ DeathMountain - HeavenVSHell - TheNether ]. When creating a theme for a map, ensure it's original; a full list of accepted maps can be found here.

The BUILD of your map is accurate to the theme, however I feel as though you can make it more detailed! Try to incorporate more depth to the build itself, enlarging this will assist you with the addition of depth and. Try and create a center-piece for your map that works closely with your theme!

The PARKOUR of your map is an issue; while it definitely fits the length of an insane, it's too hard in sections. I would recommend nerfing most jumps and having testers ensure it's fun to play, while still being challenging! The block variation is good and there are lots of blocks used to make the parkour non-repetitive, so good job on that! The navigation of your map is also confusing, try adding more signs telling people where to jump so that it's easier to play! I also found a singular glass pane, those are not accepted on parkour maps due to glitching on newer Minecraft versions! You can read more on what jumps are accepted / not-accepted here.

I hope to see more from your in the future, all the best! [Jash]
If you have any questions feel free to reach out to me on discord at Elly#5555
Have a great day,
Elly

Status
Not open for further replies.