255 2
Map Creator: GamersDecision
Map Name: TroysPancakes
/plot home GamersDecision 7
Map Difficulty: Medium
Jumps: 50
Checkpoints: 5
Theme: Panfu: Character + Object

Thank you for checking out my map submission! If you have any pieces of advice, critique or anything you want to say please share it here! I would greatly appreciate it :D

Attachments

Last edited:

RaddyRyann

MVP
zyxwvutsrqponmlk
zyxwvutsrqponmlk
MVP
Ratings
15 1
Hey GamersDecision. I tested out your map and honestly I have nothing but positive things to say.
1. The build is super original and the theme is a very creative one. I haven't seen a map like this and it was really well made.
2. The parkour is PERFECT for its medium difficulty. It isn't too hard but not easy either. It fits great. Also, the variety of blocks used is great. It didn't seem repetitive and you used a great deal of variety in the build.

I love the build and the parkour and hope this gets accepted. Good luck!

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello GamersDecision,

I am happy to inform you that your map is being accepted!
The theme is original, as we currently don't have any maps with this theme, so good job on that!
The build is accurate to what you were going for, and there are quite a bit of details to be seen throughout! I can tell that you put a lot of effort into this!
The parkour is also varied throughout and incorporated with the theme quite nicely! The length of the course and difficulty of the jumps are great for the medium difficulty!

Thank you for submitting your map, I would love to see more submissions from you!
Have a nice day,
Kristina

Status
Not open for further replies.