Turtles

cass_

Ratings
Okay so, when it comes to turtles, I am so so bad. Once you have the egg and place it, it is completely time until it hatches? Also, are the only things you can do with them take their shells and breed them? Thank you for reading this!!
-cass

Tylewr

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Tylewr
Tylewr
ELITE
Ratings
125 2
Hi Cass,

First off, baby turtles only hatch from their egg if they are on sand and it has to be night time. Other than that its just time until it hatches. For the second question, I'm not really sure what you can/can't do with them. You can always go here for more information on turtles.

I hope this helped. Have a nice day/night.

cass_

Ratings
Hi Cass,

First off, baby turtles only hatch from their egg if they are on sand and it has to be night time. Other than that its just time until it hatches. For the second question, I'm not really sure what you can/can't do with them. You can always go here for more information on turtles.

I hope this helped. Have a nice day/night.
Thank you! This helped a lot

Ratings
The thing is with hatching Baby Turtles, specifically on this server, is that it takes a really long time because of the tick time. Also, make sure not to stomp on them, or else they'll shatter and your breeding process will go to waste!