Status
Not open for further replies.
Ratings
Orbitorn
Twister
-92;-120
Easy Map
38 Jumps
This Map Is Very Easy because there is only 2 checkpoints but you really don't need anymore because you can just walk back to where you were. The jumps are also very easy, I finished the entire things in less that 3 tries. I hope you enjoy it :)
Screen Shot 2020-12-03 at 9.50.08 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-12-03 at 9.50.16 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-12-03 at 9.50.39 PM.png

Acrellux

Forum God
ELITE
Acrellux
Acrellux
ELITE
Ratings
1,364 146
Hello Orbitorn, I have some feedback for you.

The theme might be original, I'm not sure, but there are already lots of rainbow maps.

The parkour looks repetitive, a lot of block to block jumps over and over. I suggest you try to vary the parkour with blocks that aren't full cubes but blocks that have different collisions with the player. An enchantment table, for example, would do well in the red section.

You should also aim for taking the screenshots with F1 mode on, it looks a lot better with everything hidden. If you can't press F1 because a volume key is there or something, just hold fn while pressing the key.

Good luck on your map!

Acid

Nathanpls

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Ratings
460 21
Hello Orbitorn,

I just tried this map and this is my feedback:

To me, it's way too repetitive. The Barrier blocks are very annoying to navigate in and it feels like it's too messy and random.
I would suggest to have more viarity in the blocks and jumps because now It feels like its the same over and over again.

The theme is ORIGINAL "I TINK", but dont take my word for it.

Also remember that I am no map judge so my opinion doesn't have any decision if your build is going to be accepted or not.

Anyways, good luck! :)

Last edited:

GamersDecision

Forum Expert
ELITE
GamersDecision
GamersDecision
ELITE
Ratings
255 2
Hello Orbitorn,

I just tried this map and this is my feedback:

To me, it's way too repetitive. The Barrier blocks are very annoying to navigate in and it feels like it's too easy for an easy map.
I would suggest to have more viarity in the blocks and jumps because now It feels like its the same over and over again.

The theme is ORIGINAL "I TINK", but dont take my word for it.

Also remember that I am no map judge so my opinion doesn't have any decision if your build is going to be accepted or not.

Anyways, good luck! :)
You should not tell people that their maps are too easy for EASY difficulty. A map in that category can not be too easy to be rejected because of it :)

Nathanpls

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Ratings
460 21
You should not tell people that their maps are too easy for EASY difficulty. A map in that category can not be too easy to be rejected because of it :)
I'm sorry, I will edit my wording then! :)

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello Orbitorn,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.
The theme is original, as we do not have any maps based on the game Twister, so well done.
The build is a concern. It is quite plain/flat and resembles pixel art, which is typically no longer accepted on our server. Also make sure that you use different types of blocks other than wool!
The parkour is also repetitive throughout with wool, so be sure to incorporate different jump styles throughout your entire map! This may include; fences, water, lava, heads, glass, brewing stands, and many more different types of jumps depending on your theme! The barriers, while necessary, make the map very hard to navigate. The length of this course and difficulty of the jumps are good for the easy difficulty!

Thank you for submitting this map, I would love to see more submissions from you!
Have a nice day,
Kristina

Status
Not open for further replies.