Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
Dear fellow Manacubers,

I just wanted to let you know in two weeks (October 7th), is my two year anniversary! To celebrate my anniversary, I will be on aether at 7 AM EST and will be making a Youtube video. If you plan on being there, please let me know by commenting below or messaging me on Discord (keep in mind you MUST have me added for this to work). This not only is to celebrate, but to commemorate everything that has happened during my time on Manacube.

It's been a long journey, and it has had its ups and downs. But I'm glad to still be here, even if I haven't been very active recently. I am hoping to be more active, and I want you all to know that I love this community so much. It's really amazing, and a lot of people are super nice. I would like to thank all my friends who have helped me along the way because you guys are super amazing and I wouldn't be here today if it wasn't for you.

I know it isn't easy being my friend, but I do appreciate the encouragement and support even when it seems like I don't value it. To all the people who I have lost over the past two years- you will be missed dearly. I will always cherish the memories we made and the time we spent together on Manacube.

Can't wait to see what year two has in store! Hope you will all join me for the ride <3 let's make more memories together.

Incompleteekoala

Dedicated Member
ELITE
InCompleteeKoala
InCompleteeKoala
ELITE
Ratings
Congrats on your 2 Year Aniversary!! YAY!

That is truly sensational knowing that you have played ManaCube for 2 years. 2 years is an impressive time to have played on ManaCube. 2 years of friendship's to build. 2 years of memories you have made. 2 years of knowledge you have learned. 2 years of (hopefully) enjoyment you've had.

I would just like to say congrats again for 2 years and I hope that you keep enjoying it like you obviously have been. And enjoy your day when it comes. <33

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
Congrats on your 2 Year Aniversary!! YAY!

That is truly sensational knowing that you have played ManaCube for 2 years. 2 years is an impressive time to have played on ManaCube. 2 years of friendship's to build. 2 years of memories you have made. 2 years of knowledge you have learned. 2 years of (hopefully) enjoyment you've had.

I would just like to say congrats again for 2 years and I hope that you keep enjoying it like you obviously have been. And enjoy your day when it comes. <33
Thank you so much Koala, I'm super excited for my anniversary! I really hope that I can share my memories with the community. If things go to plan, I'll be unmuted in five days :)
I think that Manacube has truly changed each and every one of us. Personally, I've come a long way since day one- and for those who have been known me since then would probably agree.

Etring

MVP
Ratings
28 1
Congrats on 2 years! I'm not sure if i'll be available at the time or not, but if I am I will join. Add me on Etring#0001 on Discord, and I'll see if I can make it. Once again, congrats! :)

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
Congrats on 2 years! I'm not sure if i'll be available at the time or not, but if I am I will join. Add me on Etring#0001 on Discord, and I'll see if I can make it. Once again, congrats! :)
Friend request sent :) Hope you can make it! If not you can always watch the event replay after I upload it to youtube... which might be two billion years later haha

kxe

Forum Legend
ELITE
kxrose
kxrose
ELITE
Ratings
877 6
That's a long time to be playing manacube! Happy anniversary!!
ly stormzz <3

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
That's a long time to be playing manacube! Happy anniversary!!
ly stormzz <3
LOL you do realize there are people on Aether who were there long before me? Like emilyrenee or rangedhealer77. But most of the "Season 1 OGs" are dead they just quit .-. a lot of them didn't like the idea of the reset or got bored so they left.
Edit: I believe that emily was made a mod/helper around the time I first joined.

kxe

Forum Legend
ELITE
kxrose
kxrose
ELITE
Ratings
877 6
LOL you do realize there are people on Aether who were there long before me? Like emilyrenee or rangedhealer77. But most of the "Season 1 OGs" are dead they just quit .-. a lot of them didn't like the idea of the reset or got bored so they left.
Edit: I believe that emily was made a mod/helper around the time I first joined.
That's still a long time doe :eek:

Uneasilly // Sil

Forum Master
ELITE
Uneasilly
Uneasilly
ELITE
Ratings
522 6
I’m late, but happy anniversary Stormy!! That’s an impressive amount of time, and I’m glad you still enjoy Manacube! I don’t think I’ll be available for the video, but I’m excited to watch it. Again, congrats <3

Proteges

Forum Master
VIP+
TheProTroller
TheProTroller
VIP+
Ratings
617 31
Congratulations to you!
I'm nearing my first year anniversary on the staff team so this is definitely something big for me, anyhow congrats to you <3

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
happy anniversary stormy ! as you said there have been a lot of ups and downs for you , but i have so much respect that you have stuck with manacube through all of it . even though ive never really played on a gamemode with you consistently , ive seen how much you have matured in these two years . congrats :)

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
happy anniversary stormy ! as you said there have been a lot of ups and downs for you , but i have so much respect that you have stuck with manacube through all of it . even though ive never really played on a gamemode with you consistently , ive seen how much you have matured in these two years . congrats :)
Awww, thanks Tass. I don't really remember how we met- it was when u were staff... I think that's what's cool about being staff- I mean I would of never met u or Quinny if ya'll hadn't been staff at one point or another. Seriously, I hardly touch parkour... other than that one time sam dragged me online
Gosh. I just love meeting people in the community, I should try doing it more often LOL

Congratulations to you!
I'm nearing my first year anniversary on the staff team so this is definitely something big for me, anyhow congrats to you <3
Congrats to you too pro! Don't really know you very well- and now I'm having a brain fart and can't remember what server ur staff on... Survival...? Hmmm, or was it Aether.... WAIT SKYBLOCK?? Okay, I'll just stop guessing lol. Oh, I also remember this one VC... I don't rlly remember what it was about... oh well!