---------------------------------------------

First name Samuel Klug

Age 19

Country or Timezone
USA

Discord username
TycronCD

Why do you want to become staff?
Because I have over 10+ years of moderation experience and I don't have much on my plate right now so I can devote much time to this server.

How long have you played on ManaCube?
5 and half years. My main account with all my progression has been lost to the Microsoft account migration process so I have a new-ish account

How many hours a week can you dedicate to Manacube? Easily over 20-30

What skills do you feel you have that will help the server?
I have very good Chat moderation skills. It comes very natural to me. I'm very good at player support due to how much time I have given to this specific server. I have much skill when it comes to those who feel they must break the rules. And I have very good problem solving skills.

What experiences have you had which could help you as staff? I have moderated on Mineplex for 8 years in total until the server shutdown last year. I have moderated on Cubecraft for 4 and a half years and EarthSMP. have moderated many Minecraft youtuber twitch and discord chats such as Knarfy, SystemZee, Lafless, and SlimeCicle.

What three attributes distinguish yourself from other players that qualify you to be a helper?
I have very much experience. I can get things done very well and very fast. I can problem solve well. I know what I'm doing 95% of the time.

Please explain what you believe the role of a staff member is.
To make this server the most safe environment for players.

Are you able to use recording software? Yes

Anything else we should know?
I have played this server very much. But my progress is very small due to my account being removed in the Migration process. Old account Name = TycronV

You are aware that all information provided must be true, and if found to be false, will result in an automatic rejection of this application
Yes

You are aware that if you are accepted, you will be required to use a microphone for some sections of staff training to talk with the senior staff member leading your initial and future training sessions:
Yes

You are aware that you may not use generative AI to write your application for you. Any suspicion of doing so will result in a rejection.
Yes
Post automatically merged:

I am mainly a chat moderator by the way. I forgot to put that at the bottom.

sophiaaah <3

Forum Master
ELITE
sophiaaah
sophiaaah
ELITE
Ratings
760 84
you don't meet requirements
as a frequent parkour player, im not sure if its because of time zone or schedules but i don't see you engaging with players in chat and helping them out.

bunnie<3

uhuq
uhuq
Ratings
Your Minecraft Username
TycronCD

What server are you applying for
Parkour

---------------------------------------------

First name Samuel Klug

Age 19

Country or Timezone
USA

Discord username
TycronCD

Why do you want to become staff?
Because I have over 10+ years of moderation experience and I don't have much on my plate right now so I can devote much time to this server.

How long have you played on ManaCube?
5 and half years. My main account with all my progression has been lost to the Microsoft account migration process so I have a new-ish account

How many hours a week can you dedicate to Manacube? Easily over 20-30

What skills do you feel you have that will help the server?
I have very good Chat moderation skills. It comes very natural to me. I'm very good at player support due to how much time I have given to this specific server. I have much skill when it comes to those who feel they must break the rules. And I have very good problem solving skills.

What experiences have you had which could help you as staff? I have moderated on Mineplex for 8 years in total until the server shutdown last year. I have moderated on Cubecraft for 4 and a half years and EarthSMP. have moderated many Minecraft youtuber twitch and discord chats such as Knarfy, SystemZee, Lafless, and SlimeCicle.

What three attributes distinguish yourself from other players that qualify you to be a helper?
I have very much experience. I can get things done very well and very fast. I can problem solve well. I know what I'm doing 95% of the time.

Please explain what you believe the role of a staff member is.
To make this server the most safe environment for players.

Are you able to use recording software? Yes

Anything else we should know?
I have played this server very much. But my progress is very small due to my account being removed in the Migration process. Old account Name = TycronV

You are aware that all information provided must be true, and if found to be false, will result in an automatic rejection of this application
Yes

You are aware that if you are accepted, you will be required to use a microphone for some sections of staff training to talk with the senior staff member leading your initial and future training sessions:
Yes

You are aware that you may not use generative AI to write your application for you. Any suspicion of doing so will result in a rejection.
Yes
Post automatically merged:

I am mainly a chat moderator by the way. I forgot to put that at the bottom.
-1 Not enough detail, you don't meet the requirements, and you keep repeating what you’ve already stated. But I see the passion.