tylerbub1277

tylerbub1277

PATRON
tylerbub1277
tylerbub1277
Patron
Ratings
Howdy :)

My name is Tyler, I am 20 (soon to be 21) and I am currently located in PA.

I have been on ManaCube for a little over a year now, on and off, but have recently been attempting to get increasingly more active throughout the community. I do realize my forum account says I have only been here since the 14th, this is because I thought I had a forum account but it turns out I did not all this time. I used to be an admin on a few Minecraft servers, but more recently I just stepped down from admin (The Small Counsel) of a Counter Strike community (dm if you want the name as to not promote other businesses). I am a long standing member in that community for a little over 2 years now, good people. Side note, I stepped down due to personal reasons, but enough about boring stuff.

I drive a 2015 Jeep Wrangler (M) and I have 3 cats.

I plan on joining the US Air Force and hopefully net a Cyber Systems Operations career.

I mainly play on Olympus (Aether), but will gladly join other game modes if people would like to play with me :)

My main goal is to grow in this community and bring positive outlooks on everything I do, aswell as attempt to make a few friends if people like me enough.

I could ramble for hours about random things I like to do so I will leave it here. Yes, I do know it is a jumbled mess with no clear idea on anything, but that is what makes reading it fun.

Have a fantastic rest of your day everyone!

-Tyler

PyroTortilla

Forum Master
MVP+
PyroTortilla
PyroTortilla
MVP+
Ratings
387 10
Wow, the Air Force - my aunt served in the Air Force when she was 18 (funnily enough that was only a few years ago, she's closer in age to me than my mom is) and did maintenance on B-52s. Got hit in the head by a massive pipe though and ended up having to go through PT to help fix her brain trauma (don't worry, her stutter is gone and she's completely OK now). Moral of the story is wear head protection when dealing with heavy stuff!

Also Cyber Systems Operations sounds amazing - I wish you all the best in your career aspirations.

My question for you is what breed(s) of cats do you have and what are their names?

tylerbub1277

PATRON
tylerbub1277
tylerbub1277
Patron
Ratings
Wow, the Air Force - my aunt served in the Air Force when she was 18 (funnily enough that was only a few years ago, she's closer in age to me than my mom is) and did maintenance on B-52s. Got hit in the head by a massive pipe though and ended up having to go through PT to help fix her brain trauma (don't worry, her stutter is gone and she's completely OK now). Moral of the story is wear head protection when dealing with heavy stuff!

Also Cyber Systems Operations sounds amazing - I wish you all the best in your career aspirations.

My question for you is what breed(s) of cats do you have and what are their names?
I have a Maine coon (Sebastian, 10) His sister is a mix of something (Samantha, 10) My little baby boy James (7 months). Looks like every black cat ever.

PyroTortilla

Forum Master
MVP+
PyroTortilla
PyroTortilla
MVP+
Ratings
387 10
I have a Maine coon (Sebastian, 10) His sister is a mix of something (Samantha, 10) My little baby boy James (7 months). Looks like every black cat ever.
Is Sebastian huge? Every Maine Coon I've seen is absolutely gigantic compared to other cat breeds