U can claim factions as enemy to raid them

Tristaan

Ratings
9 12
I think this is a great idea though...
Also players keep griefing me when they join my faction is there a way for them not to?

Manyrain

Dedicated Member
MVP
Ratings
262 19
I think this is a great idea though...
Also players keep griefing me when they join my faction is there a way for them not to?
All I can tell you is that not to add random players to your party lime I have told you before.

People will join you and just grief/steal from you if you do not know them or trust them. Only add your friends is what I can tell you.

Tristaan

Ratings
9 12
lols I /p owner my base the rest is the partys area, the party members pay me 200k to go to their own secret underground base.

Manyrain

Dedicated Member
MVP
Ratings
262 19
lols I /p owner my base the rest is the partys area, the party members pay me 200k to go to their own secret underground base.
Okay.. and? All I did was give advice on how to make player stop griefing you.

Ratings
Honestly, I can easily see how this would be severely abused; and personally, I detest the idea. Anger ONE player in any way, and he or she will set your party to enemies and raid your base while you sleep. Somebody could get bored and decide to set enemies with every single party he or she can find, and destroy all of them. Maybe if it was contained (like both parties had to accept in order to set enemies, and you could only be enemied with one party and its allies), it would be plausible, but I think there's a lot more to consider, personally.

Have you posted in the suggestions tab? I'd recommend putting this there.

Also, HI Manyrain! Nice to see you here.