Uh, Hi There.

Morgaritas

Ratings
So, Hi. I know this is late by like... a long time. A long time meaning like 5 - 6 months. But I mean, I can always try to introduce myself at some point I suppose. So as stated before.. Hi.

My name is Morgan. I’m a young artist thing, I love cooking. Mainly baking though I’m not much good at it, I still try. I love gaming, specifically Minecraft, Overwatch and such. Music, I mean, it sounds cheesy but I consider it a part of me I guess. I often have a bad day and come on Mana, listen to music and just calm I guess. xD

I used to play the Violin as a youngster for about 3 or 4 years, though I stopped playing due to the strings blistering my fingers, as my skin is very thin. I had self taught myself random tunes on the piano at around age 8 to 10. I loved playing but later I stopped playing and lost connection to any pianos I was using. I’m still deeply into learning piano to this day but never get the chance to.

I come on Manacube everyday possible to have a good day and in hope to help new players or even just to make friends and get to know the community as much as possible. So far I have been playing for around 5 - 6 months, as stated before. And I’m not going to lie we’ve had our ups and downs, but I’ve loved every moment of it.

I feel as though I have a deep connection to playing on Creative. When I first started playing Minecraft, I often played minigames on other servers but whenever I found a server with Creative I was instantly drawn to it. And when I found Manacube, I just kind of stuck to it, I guess. And later, around Mid-January, I started talking to people and made friends. I just kinda clicked with the server and started playing more and more each time, and now at this point.. I play every day.

I’m always open to talking to new people, starting new conversations or just laughing about one sentence together. Though a lot of us don’t know each other yet I really hope we can get to. I personally love the community and often think of us as a big family. And I’m really hoping it stays that way.

You can always add me on discord at O h I t s M o r g a n#5465

I may edit this in the future, but for now thats it. Thank you <3
-Morgan <3

P.S i forgot to add my favorite foods are cheesecake and ice cream c; okay, thanks, bye. <3

Last edited:

Morgaritas

Ratings

Kingaroo

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Kingaroo
Kingaroo
ELITE
Ratings
171 4
HERMANA, you're hella late but you finally did it. cx "Welcome" to the server nub c;

-From your bestest Hermano
King c:

P.S. lil salt cause disco beat me to it >:c

Speediare

Forum Master
MVP+
Ratings
668 9
Well, better late than never, Morgan! My introduction was also made 6 months since I joined ManaCube. Time flies, doesn't it?

Well, anyways, welcome to the server that you have been playing on already. :p Creative is a very nice part of Mana. It's nice to see you finally made an intro. I found (and stuck to) this server in a similar manner as you, but for Survival. Now, I try to play on all parts. (So excited for Skyblock 5.0) It's nice to know you played the violin. It is a lovely-sounding instrument. I also go on Mana everyday possible to have fun and have a good day. The community is a very happy and complex one. Especially with different parts of the server. Anyways, if you ever have questions, you can contact me, or any other staff member, by the forums, Discord, or in-game. I hope you continue to enjoy this server. Cya around! ;)

Morgaritas

Ratings
Well, better late than never, Morgan! My introduction was also made 6 months since I joined ManaCube. Time flies, doesn't it?

Well, anyways, welcome to the server that you have been playing on already. :p Creative is a very nice part of Mana. It's nice to see you finally made an intro. I found (and stuck to) this server in a similar manner as you, but for Survival. Now, I try to play on all parts. (So excited for Skyblock 5.0) It's nice to know you played the violin. It is a lovely-sounding instrument. I also go on Mana everyday possible to have fun and have a good day. The community is a very happy and complex one. Especially with different parts of the server. Anyways, if you ever have questions, you can contact me, or any other staff member, by the forums, Discord, or in-game. I hope you continue to enjoy this server. Cya around! ;)
Thanks for the great reply Star! From what you replied I feel like we have a bit in common and it's be great to get to know eachother one day. :) And yes, time does fly ahaha. And yes the violin was a very nice sounding thing, kinda sad I had to stop but once I did it gave me more opportunities and I could explore and see what I wanted to do.

Cya around!

-Morgan <3
[DOUBLEPOST=1497393395][/DOUBLEPOST]
HERMANA, you're hella late but you finally did it. cx "Welcome" to the server nub c;

-From your bestest Hermano
King c:

P.S. lil salt cause disco beat me to it >:c
Of course haha, thanks thanks for my "Welcome" ya nub. xD

-Also from your bestest Hermana
Morgan <3

P.S dun't be salty cause I give you attention all the time anyways, just try harder next time. c;
[DOUBLEPOST=1497393445][/DOUBLEPOST]tf whats with the attached file

Attachments

Aidan622006

VIP
Ratings
72 2
Morgan You are a great person also one of my first friends I have talked to on discord you always care for others
this was a little late but whatever

Your son Aidan~

Morgaritas

Ratings
Morgan You are a great person also one of my first friends I have talked to on discord you always care for others
this was a little late but whatever

Your son Aidan~
Haha thanks Aidan, though you weren't one of my firsts to talk to I'm glad I finally got you to talk in a call once. c:<

-Mum xD
[DOUBLEPOST=1497427241][/DOUBLEPOST] Good day, mate. c:

Its_Kat

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
147 2
Aye morgan!
Welcome to the late introductions party. (I believe most ppl are in it including me!) We should hang out more, I see you whenever I make my way other to creative. XD I don't think I've ever looked at anything you had graded. Would love to if you'd let me. I honestly enjoy looking at builds. Cya around the server and if you have any questions feel free to message me!