Um help

so ill pull up my logs and crap but this guy calle dfor mod because i wasa threatign him and proceded to change story so i had a home right this guy builds base over it so i had a home and he says me having a home is threatign him and how im gonna raid him THIS IS SURVIVLE NOT FRACTIONS and then THIS IS ALL AFTER HE "tpa killed" i accepted his tpa then he proceded to try and kill me but i knew right were his base was PLUNK ON TOP OF MY OLD ONE so i show up inside his base then he starts freaking out please help me LOL

Hallowqueen

Olympus Mod+
Moderator+
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod+
Ratings
2,367 83
Sorry to hear this happened to you, I can assure you that the survival staff will deal with it, if they haven’t already. I’m not able to do anything, as I’m not staff on the survival server, however you’re free to PM me on either here or discord if you’d like to discuss the issue further. My discord is in my signature, and to message me on the forums simply click my name, then “start conversation”.

However, you can submit a player report here if there are no survival staff online, and if it’s not been dealt with. Just be sure to include all the details, and any proof you have of the event: https://forums.manacube.com/forums/player-reports/