Umm Why is it night?

oStop

PATRON+
oStop
oStop
Patron+
Ratings
53 3
Once upon a time, on earth where everything seemed so beautiful and quiet. Their was no war and no heartache and best of all their was no pain! On this earth lived a boy who seemed to be so curious on the fact that every morning seemed to be every night for him. He never woke up seeing the day but always went to bed to the moon and woke back up to see it face. Charles “the boy” seemed to start to feel a sense of longing, I sorta feeling where you really really want to reach out and grab something...” Momma? Momma... “ Charles said. “ why is it that I can never see the morning with you and dad?” His mom started gently back at him and simply said “ Charles, that’s because your are little star.” In the end of the aging years of Charles life, he always sought one thing in life; To see the morning sun! After several years Charles he turned old enough to leave his home on his own. Witch was about 22 years of age. He thought that if he became a Royal guard of the Kings royal city “Hyrule” that he might one day talk to him and ask the Magical king a wish and that he might grant it. Charles took up his horse and road into the night across the distant land and valleys below! After 3 vary long nights Charles came across a obstacle that he only could see the shadow of. It was a dragon! He prayed to his lucky star that it wouldn’t eat him. But as he came closer he realized it was guarding the castle city gates of Hyrule above the high towers! In the end, Charles worked for the castle of Hyrule for many years and after a while became the outstanding royal General of the kings fleet of soldiers. At this time Charles thought that he might take his chance to go see The high royal king “link” at his throne. Charles slowly walked up the 50 flights of stairs and walked along the red carpet twords King “Link” he reached the turned chair of his Royal Majesty and asked “ My lord my king. I have but one thing that I ask of you, I never have asked anything from you and did always as you told.” Link turned around slowly in his chair and laid eyes upon the story chiLink turned around slowly in his chair and laid eyes upon the starry child. “My child I already know what you wish of as you ask for it every starry night.” Charles prayed every night to the stars up above that one day he would get to see the morning sometime. Charles said “then you know my pain.” The king stood up slowly and said “ I do my child I understand as some of us where born Starr’s and others suns.” Charles turned around as a bright light shone through the castles tinted windows in gawing light! “Charles” said the king. “ my time has come and as you wish for the one thing a king can bestow, “ I lay upon you the honor and vast lent of the title of King.” Charles began to cry as the king rose into the air and bannister twords the sky that was half moon and half night. Charles fell and cried as his life long dream that took him 50 years as he left his home town to get to this moment. Charles was named king but deep in his hard he was always “Linked” to the one he bestowed the power.