UNBAN ALL

Brownbear058

Banned
Ratings
I think that there should be a unban all including blacklisted players i feel like it will help the server in many ways including the population of the people on the server and how many fights there are please think hard about it

Mark Snicket

Forum Master
ELITE
Mark682574
Mark682574
ELITE
Ratings
144 6
as i said here before (https://manacube.com/threads/unban-all.88874/#post-322867)
no because:
would kinda suck tbh cuz people are banned for sending 18+ pic's to minors and ip grabbing, so they should stay banned

aditionaly you would need a new system that is able to track every single player ban if they would be a reason to not get unbanned or get one ban less and if that would be the case that would cause a shit ton of new tickets and staff are already very buissy due to the current overflow of them.

talha404

Dedicated Member
ELITE
xTZK
xTZK
ELITE
Ratings
80 16
as i said here before (https://manacube.com/threads/unban-all.88874/#post-322867)
no because:
would kinda suck tbh cuz people are banned for sending 18+ pic's to minors and ip grabbing, so they should stay banned

aditionaly you would need a new system that is able to track every single player ban if they would be a reason to not get unbanned or get one ban less and if that would be the case that would cause a shit ton of new tickets and staff are already very buissy due to the current overflow of them.
who did this lol

Spogger

Forum Legend
ELITE
_Spogger
_Spogger
ELITE
Ratings
709 117
no... do not unblacklist blacklisted players.

unban banned players, maybe, but unblacklisting is very, very dangerous.

Ratings
427 8
As said before me, it would be dangerous for all involved, if all players, punished for all different reasons got unbanned. Some of the players that got banned could of been dupers/hackers, if we let them roam free in the community, God knows what would happen to us. Just because a few players did something wrong, and they want a chance at redemption doesn't mean they should get it. They need to learn from their mistakes, and when they're ready to get rehabilitated into the community, after a sustainable amount of time, they can make an appeal to get unbanned.

Mr_DagALkeef_B7

Forum God
VIP+
Mr_DagALkeef_B7
Mr_DagALkeef_B7
VIP+
Ratings
534 98
Mostly, players get blacklisted due to breaking the rules more times after unbanning, violating the store's rules, such as refunding requests, or the punishment was very severe. They could get another chance, but after a long time.

Regarding to banned players, I don't see that there would be a big issue to giving them another chance, but they have to make a ban appeal truthfully.

Hopefully you get unbanned asap

VAL

Survival | Mod+
Moderator+
Valgari
Valgari
Mod+
Ratings
217 13
When Season 12 was released the server did and Unban all for the following (only hacking & event teaming bans)
it was announced .
You will have to wait to see if there will be any further ones happening via Announcements here, Discord and in game, Until then there wont be any happening!
2023-07-21_20-5220232023-07-212023-07-21.png