Forum Master
VIP+
TheProTroller
TheProTroller
VIP+
Ratings
617 31
Hey there, beesnorter

Unfortunately, I will be REJECTING this map submission.
Theme: Unfortunately your theme somewhat looks like a floating map type theme which is I guess somewhat original from my perspective but there are some other reasons why this is getting rejected.

Build: After trying out your parkour map and having a look at the photos your build design is very basic, you didn't really put much effort into your build design from the looks of it and it seems quite simple, I suggest also removing some of the floating objects as it makes it look messy. Your build doesn't also really match the theme because I can't see it piecing together.

Parkour: After searching around you're parkour map I can't find a definitive start to it, I looked all around it and everywhere was dead ends, I suggest making your parkour more straightforward as I got very confused. Your parkour variety is very basic and I didn't notice any unique/interesting blocks used or jumps incorporated.

Thanks for submitting this map! If you have any questions, feel free to message me here on the forums, in-game, or on Discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.