zzykrkv

Dedicated Member
VIP+
zzykrkv
zzykrkv
VIP+
Ratings
202 5
OK ill give a briedftutorial on how to screenshot. you can press f2 to take a screenshot. To access them, there are 2 ways.

First you can go into file explorer, on the upper part head to the view tab and to the right, tick the box that say "Hidden items". Then, go C:\Users\[your user]\appdata\roaming\.minecraft\screenshots

Or, do win+r and type %appdata% and go to .minecraft > Screenshots

I recommend you create a shortcut so its easy to access

Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
Hello Pixelfruit44,

I regret to inform you this map is being rejected. The theme isn't very original, as there is already a Guardian map and some Prismarine aesthetic maps (SeaTemple for example). In the future, please check the Parkour List to make sure your theme is original before you build. The build isn't very good, it is identifiable as a Guardian, although I feel they are a little less square than they are shown in your build. I also would've liked to see more detail and thought put into the building that the guardian is breaking through, rather than just a box.

The parkour is pretty repetitive, as it's just normal blocks and heads. There are also jumps not possible in 1.8.9 in the map. In the future, use many different kinds of blocks all throughout your map to make a unique and interesting course. I felt the difficulty did match an Easy, but was also somewhat confusing in a few spots with unmarked barriers. Make sure to mark where barriers are with item frames or a sign or barrier in an item frame. If you want to see visual representations of our requirements, feel free to visit /warp beta on the server, or the Accepted Maps subforum.

Thanks for submitting this map! If you have any questions, feel free to message me here on the forums, in-game, or on Discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.