Dubinzi

Dedicated Member
MVP
Dubinzi
Dubinzi
MVP
Ratings
Heyyyy it's finally finished!
This map is themed to all of the horrible unoriginal themes on the server... including:
  • Tower
  • Rainbow
  • Mario
  • Floating Islands
  • Biomes
  • Giant Blocks
  • Pixel Art
  • Pokemon
  • Temple
Map Name: Unoriginal
Difficulty: Insane
Jumps: 162
Checkpoints: 9

Screenshots:
Unoriginal1.png
Unoriginal2.png
Unoriginal3.png
Unoriginal4.png

Danyuul

ELITE
Danyuul
Danyuul
ELITE
Ratings
Ahh I see what you did here. This is a very interesting map considering you combined all the unoriginal builds into one (I love it). Although the theme is based on unoriginal themes it still was an original idea seeing as how nobody would have thought of something like this. Overall really good map, suits the insane difficulty, and the jumps are varied. Good job <3
I'll be giving this a +1. Hope it gets accepted!

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
There's thinking outside the box, then there's this.

+1 from me. I don't know whether to call this original or unoriginal xD but it is very well done. The builds are great and well-detailed. The parkour seems to fit the difficulty.

I wish you the best of luck! <3

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
I'll warn you that meta maps like these have been attempted before, and are often not accepted due to the fact that, even though they're "clever", they still have everything we don't want. However, I wish you luck.

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
To add to what I said before, with the amount of (well, unoriginal) maps that are submitted regularly anyway, I feel like a map like this could give new map builders the wrong idea and maybe encourage unoriginal themes?

Dubinzi

Dedicated Member
MVP
Dubinzi
Dubinzi
MVP
Ratings

Shinxray

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Shinxray
Shinxray
Senior Mod
Ratings
692 11
Hoi Dubinzi,
Happy to tell you that your map have been accepted !
I'm gonna be honest directly, I don't like your map, the theme is just not interesting in my opinion (I guess doing something really unoriginal became a bit original), but the build and the parkour is decent. The build is maybe a bit simple and plain for some builds (The pixel arts and the Minecraft blocks), but the rest is good, and the parkour was decent too, it's varied and fun, but I've still nerfed some parts because I think it was a bit too hard (Checkpoints were really far from each other in my opinion).

Thanks for submitting your map, would be really good to see more maps from you !

Status
Not open for further replies.