Until Im Unbanned: Westmo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ratings
Until Blazingsea, or any good staff, unban me and hopefully Blazingsea gets banned for abusing players, I will be disliking all Minevast videos for I currently hate Minevast for what you did to me, and also playing on [redacted], if u want to talk to me there look for me or SSGVegeto or Tommy55567, (Tommy is Moderator), and then we can play together, if u (LIKE AND OR LOVE), Minevast, then we will never be friends and I will make sure that if u ever enter Prison's PVP, I WILL DESTROY YOU AND RIP YOU IN HALF!
Until Im unbanned don't expect anything good out of me about Minevast, what will really make me happy is Blazingsea being banned, Im willing to pay 200$ To get him banned too! Tell me when he's gone and im unbanned, ill check for anything about it through my email until then.

Last edited by a moderator:

Creepyman456

Ratings
If you dislike the server than who don't you just leave. There is really no point of trying to get on a server you dislike. I seen no valid point in this other than try to blame staff for doing their job. If you do have concerns about your punishment this is not the place to post. Like it or not, you will not be unbanned unless you provide proof and post an appeal

we also strictly do not allow advertising so therefore you have been warned twice. Posting in the wrong section and advertising.

I will now close this thread because you have no other points to state, leave it in the ban appeal if you do.

Status
Not open for further replies.