Upon getting elite with cubits

Make a title for people who haven't spended money on the server and instead have worked hard getting enough cubits for elite. Like a Hard Worker title or something.

PurplePandit

PATRON
PurplePandit
PurplePandit
Patron
Ratings
I would definitely support this since I got all my ranks with cubits LOL.

However, I'm not sure if this is a good idea server side, as it would encourage less money spent on ranks which equals less profit for the server.

GummytheGod

Mod+
PATRON
GummytheGod
GummytheGod
Patron
Ratings
94 2
Make a suggestion! Im sure other players would like this idea. Make a suggestion so others can upvote it and hopefully get it added into the game! https://suggestions.manacube.com/

Proteges

Forum Master
VIP+
TheProTroller
TheProTroller
VIP+
Ratings
617 31
Yea I vouch for what Gummy said above, I recommend making a suggestion for that because it's always great to see people who've worked hard to attain something or reach a goal other than spending money on it, sounds like a great suggestion to me!

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,899 47
This is certainly an interesting idea, especially for people like me who dont have the money to buy stuff. But I would not actually like this being added.
First, you're using the server but not supporting it financially. So why should it reward you?
Second, I feel cubits are already a treat in themselves that allow you to get things with real world value using in game currency.
Third, cubits arent that hard to get. By voting, Gary, and buying from people you can pretty easily get dozens a day.
Fourth, if someone else buys you something when that person is determined to have a $0 purchase history, it gets ruined.