1564397104688.png

Last edited:

E-54 Ganymede

MVP
_SaladeVerte
_SaladeVerte
MVP
Ratings
Hello, the theme of the map is pretty fun, I hate building reversed things so I'm quite impressed of what you've built, but some part of the house is empty, concretely, so it's a 0 for me for the atractiveness of the build itself.
For the jumps all I see is ladders, some floating jumps, and fences, and ice.. For me, when you speak of r"eversed", I want a jump where at least you can sense the gravity of the game, I don't know maybe some slimeblocks.. And the bookshelves are a good idea for neo's, NdM 1 jumps etc.. So for me, for a HARD parkour there isnt enough different types of jumps : -1.

I've seen many of your parkours before being denied, well try to make *at least* different jumps. You can inspire your ideas from the Net to make it yourself a different type. The build is a part of the jump, but the players want to have fun and tryhard depending of their level on a jump that will impress them. Try to take their place and build what they want to see.

AlfieJay

Parkour Mod+ | Survival Mod
Moderator+
AlfieJay
AlfieJay
Mod+
Ratings
341 10
Hey EwoutCookies

Your submission has been REJECTED. The build is unappealing and the parkour was kind of repetitive. Thank you for submitting your map

Status
Not open for further replies.