---------------------------------------------

First name Brian

Age 13

Country or Timezone
Western Indonesia Time (GMT+7)

Discord username
v4b0nmc

Why do you want to become staff?
I want to become in a staff in factions and manacube to help the server and factions become more popular, because these last few years factions and manacube has been losing players because of the lack of updates, changes and the lack of staff these past few month. So alot of player are always breaking rules here and there since nobody is monitoring them. And i also want to get more experience to communicate with other people that why i want help to do game event because usually its quite chaos. And i also want to help people more and make other people experience enjoyable

How long have you played on ManaCube?
How long have you played on ManaCube? I first started playing in 3rd of january this year and took a break for 3-2 month in the middle of that because of school but now i am ready to play again and to make manacube a better and a enjoyable place

How many hours a week can you dedicate to Manacube? I can usually do around 30 ish hours perweek but sometimes on busy week i might do around 25 hours to work on the server

What skills do you feel you have that will help the server?
I am a very communicative person, and can calm down alot of situations that people usually panicks about, the skill to check or make reports and monitor the server for a long time, i am a very active and dedicated person once im into it, that is the reason im signing up for this staff to become more active and to make manacube a better place to enjoy and play.

What experiences have you had which could help you as staff? the leader of my class or leader in a group project because im the best on communication with teacher, calm down my class, and im good on reporting to the teacher about anything that happens on class, and i also like to do debates about what is wrong and what is right for example is it right to do "something" or wrong.

What three attributes distinguish yourself from other players that qualify you to be a helper?
The three attributes that i think distinguish my self from the other player is that i can easly control my self to be calm, i am a very realiable person because i always got alot of time and i help alot of people, and that i can always try to help when in need.

I can easly control my self to be calm:
I usually go into alot of debates which tends to easly make me anger and out of control but i also can be easly control my self to be calm and patient and not let my anger take the best of me

I am a very realiable person:
I am a realiable person since i got alot of time and can help alot with the other staff to do things in my time.

And that i can always try to help when in need:
I can usually help on alot of things like game events, checking shouts, or other stuff to do with communicating with the other players

Please explain what you believe the role of a staff member is.
I believe that the role of staff is to support and help the other staff and on the server it self, monitor the server and to keep an eye on the server while admin or owner is doing busy stuff and to make the server a more family friend place for other people to enjoy playing the server.

Are you able to use recording software? Yes

Anything else we should know?
Yes, as u can see i am an elite player and i`ve been supporting manacube since i join and i just want to say that my timezone is gonna be very helpfull since when the other staff are asleep i can help more on the server and to make it a better place since my place is around 12 hours ahead from the US which is the majority of the staff is in the US. And that if possible i would be happy to help on game events with the other staff to get a better understanding and to be able to communicate with the other players more. And about my bans and mute is that i didnt know better of my self when i was playing but now im a change person and i want to make manacube a better place. I do have alot of outrages when chatting but after that ill try my best to be calm. Thank You For Reading -Brian 26 August 2024

You are aware that all information provided must be true, and if found to be false, will result in an automatic rejection of this application
Yes

You are aware that if you are accepted, you will be required to use a microphone for some sections of staff training to talk with the senior staff member leading your initial and future training sessions:
Yes

You are aware that you may not use generative AI to write your application for you. Any suspicion of doing so will result in a rejection.
Yes

Last edited:

oStop

PATRON+
oStop
oStop
Patron+
Ratings
53 3
Solid guy. Knows Factions vary well and is active in chat and interactive to people seeking help. Never heard of him getting into trouble or making comments of biased opinions. +1 from me. Best of luck.
One thing i would mention. The role of a staff member isnt to just be a barrier between Player and hacker. Its a helping hand, a person someone can be comfortable going to in a time of need. Mana Needs more staff like that. People who are willing to help no matter how small or annoying it would be.

V4B0N

ELITE
V4B0N
V4B0N
ELITE
Ratings
Solid guy. Knows Factions vary well and is active in chat and interactive to people seeking help. Never heard of him getting into trouble or making comments of biased opinions. +1 from me. Best of luck.
One thing i would mention. The role of a staff member isnt to just be a barrier between Player and hacker. Its a helping hand, a person someone can be comfortable going to in a time of need. Mana Needs more staff like that. People who are willing to help no matter how small or annoying it would be.
yo thanks dude i also think u should be a staff mana need more people like u dude, and if u have any more feedbacks i would gladly accept them

Last edited:

ssobbee

VIP
ssobbee
ssobbee
VIP
Ratings
+1 this dude is amazing, ive known him for abt 6 months now and every time we greet eachother with a smile, hes always there to make people happy and lighten the mood. hes such a nice dude and has always lended me a hand with anything i needed, i see him constantly help out new players when they need it and never greet anyone with disrespect or rudeness.

V4B0N

ELITE
V4B0N
V4B0N
ELITE
Ratings
yo thank for the +1 hope in the future i would be able to help u and i can make ur journey playing on manacube more enjoyable

+1 V4's been helpful when I've spoken to him on factions!
thanks harry if u got any feedbacks about my application like grammer and what u think about some of my perspective i would gladly accept them and i hope that in the future i can make ur gameplay and journey playing on manacube enjoyable

Last edited:

xXPicleNateXx

VIP
xXPicleNateXx
xXPicleNateXx
VIP
Ratings
+1 In the brief period I've known V4BON, they have proven to be an extraordinary person, always engaging and maintaining alertness among people. I am convinced they merit this role due to their excellence, kindness, and charm. Although I can't claim to have seen them in a bad mood or angry, they're a fantastic person to be around. However, I haven't seen them as frequently, likely due to the time zone differences.

Last edited:

V4B0N

ELITE
V4B0N
V4B0N
ELITE
Ratings
+1 In the brief period I've known V4BON, they have proven to be an extraordinary person, always engaging and maintaining alertness among people. I am convinced they merit this role due to their excellence, kindness, and charm. Although I can't claim to have seen them in a bad mood or angry, they're a fantastic person to be around. However, I haven't seen them as frequently, likely due to the time zone differences.
yoo thanks for the +1 and the comment its sad that i have a time zone diffrences which is when im playing its night for u and when ur playing its night for me. but hope in the future i can help u more often and hangout with u -Love Brian

Last edited:

xXPicleNateXx

VIP
xXPicleNateXx
xXPicleNateXx
VIP
Ratings
yoo thanks for the +1 and the comment its sad that i have a time zone diffrences which is when im playing its night for u and when ur playing its night for me. but hope in the future i can help u more often and hangout with u -Love Brian
Yes, sadly it's a reality, but the time I've spent with you is beyond what words can describe.

yea this dude is awesome he does good things on factions and is always talking about how he wants to help make the server better. +1 from me good dude even Thoe he won't sell me cybernetic implants but solid dude

V4B0N

ELITE
V4B0N
V4B0N
ELITE
Ratings
yea this dude is awesome he does good things on factions and is always talking about how he wants to help make the server better. +1 from me good dude even Thoe he won't sell me cybernetic implants but solid dude
ay thanks dude for the +1 and feedback, hehe im just keeping the cybernetic implants