Status
Not open for further replies.

simpleaesthetic

ELITE
simpleaesthetic
simpleaesthetic
ELITE
Ratings
Valentine: i choose the theme cause it seemed easy to build and its getting close to valentines day lol
Easy
30 jumps
3 checkpoints
plot /plot h simpleaesthetic 2

thank you for taking a peek at my map! i couldnt add pictures so so sorry about that!

carvhes

Dedicated Member
ELITE
carvhes
carvhes
ELITE
Ratings
78 3
Cute, but not a manacube map. I'd recommend playing the new easy/med maps to see what they are like and what the build expectations are. Also, the parkour is too simple w/ no variation.

simpleaesthetic

ELITE
simpleaesthetic
simpleaesthetic
ELITE
Ratings
Cute, but not a manacube map. I'd recommend playing the new easy/med maps to see what they are like and what the build expectations are. Also, the parkour is too simple w/ no variation.

hi! thank you for the feedback! i was just wondering what kind of variations you think would be cool? this is the first parkour map i’ve made so i’m open to any feedback! thanks again for viewing my map!

carvhes

Dedicated Member
ELITE
carvhes
carvhes
ELITE
Ratings
78 3
hi! thank you for the feedback! I was just wondering what kind of variations you think would be cool? this is the first parkour map I’ve made so I’m open to any feedback! thanks again for viewing my map!
Happy to help! Like I said, play the new easy maps and see what they do. None of them have the same jump more than twice. Also, your map doesn't have a real central build, which is important to make a good map. A lot of new people play the first easy maps and make maps like yours, which is okay, but not current Manacube map material.

TLDR, play the new easy maps and make yours like them, both build and parkour-wise.

Elly_x

Forum God
ELITE
Elly_x
Elly_x
ELITE
Ratings
557 20
Hello,

I regret to inform you that your map is REJECTED.

The THEME of your map is unoriginal, as we already have maps based around hearts (IceyHeart). Before creating a parkour please make sure to check out this template here to see all the maps accepted on the server!

The BUILD of your map is a problem. The heart is entirely made up of 3d pixel art which is no longer accepted on ManaCube. The house is small with little detail. Next time try considering making one large main build with lots of depth and detail!

The PARKOUR fits the length of a easy map, so good job on that! The parkour is a bit too hard through, we try having neos stick only to medium and above maps. Your parkour is lacking variance, only things that are incorporated are regular jumps. To add more variance, try adding more jumps with unique blocks like pots, water, heads, vines, etc.

Thank you for taking the time to create a map, I hope to see more submissions from you in the future.
If you have any questions feel free to reach out to me on discord at Elly#5555
Elly

Status
Not open for further replies.