warlord9120

Forum Expert
ELITE
Warlord9120
Warlord9120
ELITE
Ratings
485 23
I found that when I killed some players in the volcano, they don't drop magma or anything at all. They tend to put their stuff in /ec so they don't lose anything.

I hoped this feature would get disabled when in the volcano, since it takes away the "reward" of killing them. People with more powerful gear get nothing from killing someone there, especially if they already have the rebirth that requires 50 kills. It also takes away the use of white scrolls. Players protect their tools or swords by putting them away like that.

I'm wondering if anyone agrees with me on this matter, maybe this can turn into a suggestion.

bca_

Dedicated Member
ELITE
bca_
bca_
ELITE
Ratings
108 6
I found that when I killed some players in the volcano, they don't drop magma or anything at all. They tend to put their stuff in /ec so they don't lose anything.

I hoped this feature would get disabled when in the volcano, since it takes away the "reward" of killing them. People with more powerful gear get nothing from killing someone there, especially if they already have the rebirth that requires 50 kills. It also takes away the use of white scrolls. Players protect their tools or swords by putting them away like that.

I'm wondering if anyone agrees with me on this matter, maybe this can turn into a suggestion.
Hello!
This almost seems like a bug, but definitely an overlooked feature. In the meantime before staff take a look at this, here is a link to suggestions: https://suggestions.manacube.com/
Hope this helps!
~bca_