Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello FireWolf1985.

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.
The theme is not original, as we have many maps centered around treasures and vaults (Frozen Vault, Gold Mine, GoldMine, El Dorado). Please make sure you check the map list here before building!
For your build, it is nice to see you have a central build which your parkour is built around. The vault itself looks plain, and the door doesn't have much texture to it. The treasure inside also looks unappealing. For future maps, you will require more detail and complexity in your build. Some advice would be to scale up the build so you can add more details. It would be advised to play the latest maps (sort by Newest!) to get a good impression of what the current acceptable standard is. Here's a couple similar to give you some inspiration!: Babylon, Alexandria, Town of Salem
The parkour is fitting around the right length of 40 jumps. The jumps themselves require variety and creativity. Try creating variation by using different blocks. A good starting point would be to have a read through this thread. https://manacube.com/threads/basics-parkour-variance-and-self-constraint.78459/ [Pink]

Thank you for submitting this map, I would love to see more submissions from you!

Status
Not open for further replies.