“Very Low Interest” after ignoring requests for bug fixes and removing anarchy from the server list

lafia8

PATRON+
lafia8
lafia8
Patron+
Ratings
45 4
Well, Anarchy is getting axed.
The reason?
“Very low interest”
Which makes sense, after Mana has done everything possible to bury the realm. Earlier this year, the players of Anarchy collectively made a master thread of all of the bugs that made the game mode unplayable. We were told that it would be looked at, so we waited. And waited.
Aaaaaand waited.
We got our hopes up when a false Mana roadmap was released, mentioning an Anarchy update. Our hopes were quickly axed when the new hub menu took anarchy off as an available realm- we were told that this was a design issue that would be fixed. So we kept waiting. And now, we get nothing. So many hours put into Mana’s easiest realm to manage for nothing. If there are other reasons, I’d love to know them, but please don’t tell the players who loved that realm that there was low interest after y’all did everything possible to bury it. Everyone knows that it’s greed- don’t try to make this the players fault, when we tried over and over to fight for this realm.

Herobrineapril

Ratings
47 13
And it seems they want to make it like it never exists by making no note of it inside the museum of the server. All they have to do is make a download of certain important historic base chunks of the server that players will get to explore. Anarchy is a part of Manacubes history, we shouldn't hide it!

Last edited:
Ratings
I can't believe this? Do they know how much work has gone into this? I will quit completely and find a different server. Not cool

lafia8

PATRON+
lafia8
lafia8
Patron+
Ratings
45 4
I can't believe this? Do they know how much work has gone into this? I will quit completely and find a different server. Not cool
This seems to be the consensus for most of us, which is sad. No one is responding to any of us, either, but we’re trying to get someone to talk to us about this. Disheartening.

CheetahGirlHQ

*CheetahGirlHQ
*CheetahGirlHQ
Ratings
38 7
You can do /anarchy in hub and it sends you to the realm

CheetahGirlHQ

*CheetahGirlHQ
*CheetahGirlHQ
Ratings
38 7
O yeah sure, lets make that a command for every gamemode and then remove the gamelist at the hub, I'm sure thats a great way to know what games I can play.
I was just suggesting a way to still play anarchy before the shutdown..

CheetahGirlHQ

*CheetahGirlHQ
*CheetahGirlHQ
Ratings
38 7
Its also the only way. Its been like this for months before the announcement of a shutdown.
dang. Honestly, I think if the game breaking bugs were patched that this whole situation wouldn’t even be happening.

Ratings
47 13
dang. Honestly, I think if the game breaking bugs were patched that this whole situation wouldn’t even be happening.
And now there gonna pretend like it never existed when Ive been trying to get them to put historical bases on the museum server. They dont have to use the whole map, they can just download certain chuncks of that base smh

CheetahGirlHQ

*CheetahGirlHQ
*CheetahGirlHQ
Ratings
38 7
And now there gonna pretend like it never existed when Ive been trying to get them to put historical bases on the museum server. They dont have to use the whole map, they can just download certain chuncks of that base smh
Honestly, I think we should try and keep anarchy alive, even though I probably can guess that this whole page of the forums is gonna get replaced by whatever they put in place for anarchy which would probably be lifesteal.

CheetahGirlHQ

*CheetahGirlHQ
*CheetahGirlHQ
Ratings
38 7
Lifesteal would flop so hard, that format only works for ppl with time to be invested (youtubers)
Yeah.. but they’re probably gonna replace the anarchy forum with lifesteal, either that or they’re gonna replace the factions forum with it

CheetahGirlHQ

*CheetahGirlHQ
*CheetahGirlHQ
Ratings
38 7
I will never log on to Manacube again if they don't fix the Anarchy issue.
I wish you luck finding another server then. Manacube is stubborn when it comes to this side of the community and they are currently trying to hide and cover up anarchy like it never existed, they are also not listening to any of the active players of anarchy.