DaTNTBoy

Dedicated Member
VIP
6YearOld
6YearOld
VIP
Ratings
53 10
Hey all users of MineVast! Today I bring you another parkour, which is called "The Video Game PK".
In this parkour of mine, you parkour on game consoles, go through a TV, a monitor and more! I think this is one of my favorite ones :p. If you like this map, please give feedback (truthfully) and ask for more of these kind of maps! Information and Screenshots down below.
Difficulty: Hard
Jumps: Between 60-68
Checkpoints: 4
Info Of who Built This Map: I am DaTNTBoy (call me tnt) and I am a person who like submitting parkours. I have 2 Accepted Parkours(1 Reviewing)!
Warp: /warp VideoGame

Anyways hope you enjoy this parkour!!!!!!
Screenies :D:

Bye!

Eviltuxedoman

Donator
Ratings
15 3
I actually really liked the art for this map, but I felt like it was a bit too short to have 4 checkpoints for a hard map. I feel that with a few small edits this course will be really good

Bleach

Dedicated Member
ELITE
_Bleach
_Bleach
ELITE
Ratings
this plot is beside my friends so i did it when it was almost done and it looks good

DaTNTBoy

Dedicated Member
VIP
6YearOld
6YearOld
VIP
Ratings
53 10
I actually really liked the art for this map, but I felt like it was a bit too short to have 4 checkpoints for a hard map. I feel that with a few small edits this course will be really good
this plot is beside my friends so i did it when it was almost done and it looks good
Thank you for all your feedback!

happyheart

YouTuber
YouTuber
Ratings
45 11
I highly recommend replacing the barrier parkour with something else.

Parkourse has recently been changed to Adventure mode, meaning you can no longer mouse over barriers to see where they are, making barrier parkour incredibly unfair.

EDIT: Also, it'd be nice if you made the lava still and all on the same level.

Last edited:

DaTNTBoy

Dedicated Member
VIP
6YearOld
6YearOld
VIP
Ratings
53 10
I highly recommend replacing the barrier parkour with something else.

Parkourse has recently been changed to Adventure mode, meaning you can no longer mouse over barriers to see where they are, making barrier parkour incredibly unfair.
K! Fixing that..

Billybo10000

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
169 8
Rejected!

The main issue is your insistence on barrier blocks being used for platforms and the sundry. Barrier blocks are only good when you can tell where they are. You may have signs on some of them, but that doesn't help for the invisible platforms... It will only confuse the player.

~ Billy

Status
Not open for further replies.