or pls can i get villager egg pls ):

IamMantaRae

PATRON
IamMantaRae
IamMantaRae
Patron
Ratings
22 1
hi! My recommendation is to keep your villagers in unloaded chunks. you dont want the chunk to be loaded for to long otherwise they will de spawn. For example, we used to have our villagers at our main base, but now we have some of them at our end base (we arent there that much). Sadly I dont think we have any spawn eggs, but I hope you can get one soon! Good luck!

JASO0ON

Forum Legend
ELITE
JASO0ON
JASO0ON
ELITE
Ratings
360 108
You should put nametags on them. Also if you actually lost a villager with mending I am sorry as it is actually rare to find one of these.

IamMantaRae

PATRON
IamMantaRae
IamMantaRae
Patron
Ratings
22 1
You should put nametags on them. Also if you actually lost a villager with mending I am sorry as it is actually rare to find one of these.
Putting nametags dont help with them disappearing, they will still de spawn. Like I said, u need to have them in chunks that are rarely loaded.

JASO0ON

Forum Legend
ELITE
JASO0ON
JASO0ON
ELITE
Ratings
360 108
Putting nametags dont help with them disappearing, they will still de spawn. Like I said, u need to have them in chunks that are rarely loaded.
They do help as I have a nametag on my wither for 4 days on my main base where I am always there. It didnt despawn at all.

becc_

Dedicated Member
ELITE
becc_
becc_
ELITE
Ratings
135 4
They do help as I have a nametag on my wither for 4 days on my main base where I am always there. It didnt despawn at all.
Hey Jason, it’s different with withers, Villagers often despawn if they are in loaded chunks so it’s better off to keep them away from your main base and only go to them when needed for a short amount of time.
- becca <3

JASO0ON

Forum Legend
ELITE
JASO0ON
JASO0ON
ELITE
Ratings
360 108
Hey Jason, it’s different with withers, Villagers often despawn if they are in loaded chunks so it’s better off to keep them away from your main base and only go to them when needed for a short amount of time.
- becca <3
Oh ok I am glad I heard that. I didnt actually knew this were happening on manacube. Thanks for the information!!

IamMantaRae

PATRON
IamMantaRae
IamMantaRae
Patron
Ratings
22 1
- becca <3
Thank you becca! Thats what i meant but ty for clearing it up! <3