Vote Crates

CakeMaker656

Ratings
27 4
I feel like this is a problem that needs to be addressed. Most of us vote for the cubits and crates. The cubits work perfectly fine, but you have maybe a 1/4 chance of actually getting something from a vote crate. Multiple times I have placed my crates and have gotten nothing from them. I reported this to staff and they said that there wasn't much they could do about it. Please fix this

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,323 82
I’ve personally never opened a crate and gotten nothing from it. If you don’t get a physical object (Dragon Fruits, EXP bottles, etc), then you likely get either mana or money.

The only gamemode I know of that is having issues with crates is Survival, and those being the ‘Reward Crates’ - However they do give you items, but it’ll just be either money or party power which some people don’t really notice and assume they got nothing. I know that Vote Crates on Survival aren’t giving EXP bottles for some reason also, but I’ve never heard of this on Olympus.

If this is an issue, I’d strongly suggest that you report it here: https://manacube.com/forums/bug-reports/

RozaThePanda

MVP+
MVP+
RozaThePanda
RozaThePanda
MVP+
Ratings
160 7
I've personally noticed this on skyblock as well. You open a chest and it says 'Loot received' in chat but you don't actually get anything. Many others on the server have experienced this as I've noticed from chat. I've always assumed this to be the standard however without giving it much thought. But I would do as Hallow said and report it just in case its a bug and needs to be looked at.