Vote Problems and Staff Problems

Ratings
When I'm using /vote to get myself more money, it's saying I didn't vote, I typed Westmo and it never works, it says I never voted when I go to Minevast server, also, the voting ranks are frozen which might explain a lot! The Moderator Blazingsea has been bothering me by a trade we made before, he wanted to buy Sponsor armor and I had got it from Wardrone, but when I gave him the Sponsor Armor, I didn't have the weapons cuz Wardrone gave me only the armor, he said "GIVE ME THE REST"! Then I said "What you mean?". Blazingsea said "The Sword, Bow Gapples IDIOT"! Then I said "I said Sponsor Armor, not Sponsor kit". "GIVE ALL OF IT OR ELSE IM BANNING U!" I said "But I only had the armor, u can have your 120$ back if u give the armor back to me". He then said "FUCKING GIVE ME THE WHOLE KIT OR YOUR BANNED FOR LIFE"! I said, "But I don't have any of it". Then I was banned for life, then I played on mc.thenova.net from then on and then at last I met a Minevaster who told me about this website and helped me with this, I still am banned from that terrible Moderator, at least I can go to hub and stuff and factions, still doesn't give me the money or stuff. I want my unban, that is not scam! I Told him Sponsor Armor and I offered for refund if that's not wat he wanted and he banned me for life! I Hate that bad mod. PS, sorry for my caps, that's all I'm guilty for, but banned for permanent! That sucks, Blazingsea should loose his rank, he doesn't deserve it at all! He's not a good moderator, hes the worst one that gets whoever he wants banned, I think he just did that so he could keep the stuff since he only paid 90$, cuz he paid 30$ each item. Then banned, I FUCKING HATE BLAZINGSEA
HE SHOULD BE UNRANKED FOR ABUSE
IDC WHAT YOU ALL THINK! BUT THAT IS ABUSE! ABUSE!!!!
Once again sorry for caps, I am simply raged at Blazingsea and I want him gone and me unbanned. Or at least tempbanned, this happened on August!
http://www.minevast.com/bans/index.php?action=viewplayer&player=westmo&server=1
It shows all of it!
Until then, Im gonna be on mc.thenova telling all the players my story on Prison and stuff, I told them how this server's moderator sucked!
Replace him and get a new mod for fucking sakes!
Fix THIS!
FIX IT~!