W/E Bugs

Ratings
When I access the creative inventory, my assigned brushed (such as sticks, swords, etc.) keep disappearing. Sometimes the come back if a do /shop, but often they dont come back.

Lavendel

Forum Master
PATRON
Lavendel
Lavendel
Patron
Ratings
579 7
Hello KyuremIsSparta

It's an issue that occurs frequently not only to you but to other players as well, we are aware of this issue and have reported it. Unfortunately, I cannot tell you when this will be fixed or if it's possible to fix it at all. I know and understand that it is an annoying issue, but we will have to be patient, as priorities are set on other things at the moment, we hope you and other players can understand that.

If you have more issues, concerns, or questions considering creative, feel free to start a conversation with me (or other staff members) on the forums or message me on discord [Lavendel#4574]. Have a nice day/night!

~Lavendel

Lavendel

Forum Master
PATRON
Lavendel
Lavendel
Patron
Ratings
579 7
Also when I look at blocks at apply my brush the brush applies random in the plot
That's another issue we are already aware of. I personally think it has to do with this worldedit version for 1.13.2 being pretty buggy. We'll have to see... I'm sorry :c <3