fribe

Dedicated Member
ELITE
fribe
fribe
ELITE
Ratings
132 9
Creators: berry_blue145 (Builder), awesoness (Parkour) & fribe (Parkour)
/plot h berry_blue145 16
Difficulty: Insane
Jumps: 95 (14 checkpoints)

2022-03-31_21.26.36.png

Elly_x

Forum God
ELITE
Elly_x
Elly_x
ELITE
Ratings
557 20
Heya,

I will be putting your map in ONGOING as I have tested and reviewed your map. Please be patient as I discuss your map with the map judging team.

If you have any questions feel free to reach out to me on discord at Elly#5555
Have a great day,
Elly

Udun

Forum God
ELITE
Udun_
Udun_
ELITE
Ratings
887 35
what a fun idea, epic build and great theme
also I love wandavision lol

Elly_x

Forum God
ELITE
Elly_x
Elly_x
ELITE
Ratings
557 20
Hello,

I will be putting your map into the reviewing stage. This means that your map isn't accepted or rejected. There are parts of your map that are solid but also parts that could be fixed before being fully accepted. You have until May 8th to fix the needed changes or your map will be automatically rejected.

The THEME of your map is original, so good job on that!

The BUILD of your map is a ok. The organics are amazing with some great details. Our only ask is to terraform the ground (Pink has been in contact with Leo about this). It is also asked to possibly change the glass cape to a solid block.

The PARKOUR for the most part is really nice and fun! Sadly with it being an insane, the changes have added up. The biggest thing is the beginning parts of the insane was just too easy. There are also specific jump changes that I will show below.

Thank you for taking the name to create this map, if you have any questions or have made the needed changes message me on discord at Elly#5555 so we can retest the map.
Elly

- The first few checkpoints were just too easy. The parkour stretching from Vision to the big slime before Wanda would benefit from a rework.
Below are some specific jumps:
- This chain is kind of scuffed, with too much momentum you hit your head - Force player to go to the right of panes as next jump you need to pessi from right - Remove the heads and change it to banners, very hard to see heads - Pessing this jump isn't accurate, just remove the sign - The water blips need to be reworked. Its really annoying to get that second blip - This water jump to birch fence is really hard

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello Berry_Blue145, awesoness, and fribe,

Thank you for being extremely patient; I am happy to inform you that your map is being accepted!

Thank you for submitting this map, I would love to see more submissions from you!

Status
Not open for further replies.