Dedicated Member
VIP
Pateu
Pateu
VIP
Ratings
56 1
For Skyblock / Survival.
Ight so, whenever you go to /warp pvp and get killed, 1/8 of your money balance will be transformed into a stash. You got 15-30 secs to pickup the stash from where u died, the other person that killed you will need to protect the stash and when the timers up you lose the money, and the other person wins it.
EDIT: 1/8

Last edited:

anxi

Forum Legend
ELITE
sunflowerv6
sunflowerv6
ELITE
Ratings
994 38
Hi!
This is a cool idea, but half of your balance is definitely way too much.
I think this is a cool concept but it could probably be improved a bit ;3
But I also kinda think this wouldn't be possible. Maybe if it was xp it would be a bit better, but players can cheat this by simply not having any xp on them. I don't think going into negative xp levels is a good idea at all, either - Same thing with money.

PvP is already quite a minor part of the game (at least in Survival I'd say so) so adding, I guess a "tax" to pvp would most likely ruin PvP.

cult

Dedicated Member
ELITE
gaycult
gaycult
ELITE
Ratings
54 1
I think this is an interesting idea, that could either motivate people to PvP more or less, Skyblock and Survival are both extremely economy based games and people with large fortunes wouldn't want to risk losing large amounts of money (125M is 1/8 of 1B) and it could deter away higher net worth player since they wouldn't see a point because of how little money they might win. I like the concept of having a risk of losing something in PvP, but if it were money I think there would have to be a flat fee so there wouldn't be disadvantages.