Wassup, Fam

Tyler <3

Dedicated Member
Ratings
29 1
Oh, hey. I didn't see you there.
Hello, and welcome to the post where I explain my idiocity!
So basically,
(^^I say this with no sarcasm whatsoever. It really is basic.^^)
I recently changed my name to PixelAndAllyFTW.
It was previously PixelAteTyler.
As proven connected to the link provided below:
https://namemc.com/profile/PixelAndAllyFTW/0209dc1f

I, therefore, have lost my Champion rank and would like it back.
That's all there is.
There isn't anymore.
Now, g'day, laddies and lassies.
G'day, indeed.

Peculiarly

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
84 15
This is so sad and very rude, if it was beast. You should not get it back. But if it was master, insane or Champ it's really unfair as they have worked towards this for a long time. @Shron Please tell me how you would feel about this if you had champ, changed name and lost it. They should make all of the servers support the name changes. I am against this, I hope he does get his rank back as this is unfair. @xDacon Please get his rank back.

Shron

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
326 10
Well as a experienced player, people should know about the name change problem... So why changing the name and then complaining, instead of first asking or talking about it? He definetly knew about it before the name change.
Of course it would be nice, when Parkour would support name changes, but it simply does not so far.

Tyler <3

Dedicated Member
Ratings
29 1
Point 1: Actually, people said that I could get my rank back. People including certain staff members.
Point 2: As a former staff member for multiple servers, I do know that ranks can be virtually returned to players upon request. Am I being told that this is not in fact possible?

Shron

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
326 10
1. Then tell me which staff, because I linked you the thread... and why should the thread should be a lie?
2. Other servers uses other plugins. There are plugins.. if you give someone a rank manually, the perms won't overwrite the perms you got as a Noob Rank. Other servers are not MineVast.
And 3. even if they would return it to you.. everyone would ask for it.. because they would argue with: He also got it back!

Texans45

Forum Legend
ELITE
Dqnyul
Dqnyul
ELITE
Ratings
862 74
Look, you can get these things back
1. Your in game rank
2.. Skyblock/Island (must contact Purpz)

You can't get these things back.
1. In game valuables (in game currency)
2. Parkour rank (Master, insane, champion)
3. Things in your E-Chest
4. Stats that belonged to that account (KitPvP level, Mcmmo)

However you can get all these things returned to you if you change your name back to your previous ign.

You can also claim your rank here http://store.minevast.com/

Tyler <3

Dedicated Member
Ratings
29 1
Well thank you for your help anyway,
even if I didn't get what I asked for, I understand.