Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
Hello Spiralio,

I am sorry to inform you this map is being rejected. The theme is not very original, as there are many maps with waterfalls already on ManaCube. In the future, check the Parkour List to make sure you have an original theme before you start building. The build is okay, although it isn't very well textured I can see what you were going for. I do like the effect you used for the glass, although some panes may have improved the aesthetic a bit.

The parkour is somewhat varied and mixed, but the majority is floating around the map. I also found it a bit boring to play even though it fit the medium difficulty. The path was pretty odd and hard to follow in some places. The floating parkour does really ruin the aesthetic of the build, unfortunately. I would recommend looking at recently accepted maps at /warp beta on the server, or the Accepted Maps subforum to see visuals of our current mapmaking standards.

Thanks for submitting this map! If you have any questions, feel free to message me here on the forums, in-game, or on Discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.