Udun

Forum God
ELITE
Udun_
Udun_
ELITE
Ratings
887 35
It’s cute, but the theme is unoriginal, the build is pixel art (which is not allowed), and there isn’t much variation in the parkour. Gl, but a -1 from me.

FlugMC

ELITE
FlugMC
FlugMC
ELITE
Ratings
It’s cute, but the theme is unoriginal, the build is pixel art (which is not allowed), and there isn’t much variation in the parkour. Gl, but a -1 from me.
Thanks for the feedback this is my first map so im getting used to the rules and I will try to make better maps as I progress. But thanks for the reply :D

zzykrkv

Dedicated Member
VIP+
zzykrkv
zzykrkv
VIP+
Ratings
202 5
Thanks for the feedback this is my first map so im getting used to the rules and I will try to make better maps as I progress. But thanks for the reply :D
Hi there. Here are some useful resources that you may or mat not have seen already that can help you with map making.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1lZKQZMgGev6fXyhZ8nCPkTzNIj0yOjXjUTDvfzKNzl4/edit?usp=sharing
This document shows all the maps ever made on manacube, so before you begin a build you can check here to see if it has been already done or not.

And apart from that, there are a few links that give some good info on how to make good parkour that fits with the customs of manacube parkour.

The Anatomy of a Jump - A Guide on how to make Parkour | ManaCube
What is Block Variation? | ManaCube
Making Original Maps | ManaCube Official Wiki

Have fun making maps : D

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
956 435
I love it! I don't know why they hate pixel art, its good for me :D
there's a rule that states pixel art can be in maps, just not as the main build, also the thing is with pixel art, you could steal it from google and say you built the map even though someone else made the exact same thing on google, if that makes since

Ratings
there's a rule that states pixel art can be in maps, just not as the main build, also the thing is with pixel art, you could steal it from google and say you built the map even though someone else made the exact same thing on google, if that makes since
well I mean, couldn't you do that with any build? lol

carvhes

Dedicated Member
ELITE
carvhes
carvhes
ELITE
Ratings
78 3
I absolutely LOVE the build design!! The parkour was smooth and enjoyable. Generally good map, would love to see this as a 3D map instead of pixel art/ 2D. -1 for me because it is pixel art, but amazing first try for a map!!

Hayleyx

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Hayleyx
Hayleyx
Senior Mod
Ratings
481 21
Hello FlugMC,

Your map has been REJECTED
Your theme is unfortunately unoriginal as there are already maps cantered around bodies of water such as Tsunami and Oceanwaves. Please look at our current maps before submitting a map.

The build is pixel art which is no longer accepted on the server. Making a build with depth and detail is important for an acceptable build on the server.

The parkour fit the easy length and difficulty so good job! Your map needs to have more jump variation on the parkour. It helps to use other blocks besides full blocks to create more jump diversity. [Jacob]

We hope to see more submissions from you in the future!
Have a good day/night
-Hayley

Status
Not open for further replies.