Acrellux

Forum God
ELITE
Acrellux
Acrellux
ELITE
Ratings
1,364 146
Please add a way to turn off guild chat.
For example, I'm in a guild with some feisty players and if I'm ever tired of seeing them go nuts, I'd like to be able to turn off the chat.

Thanks!

rew

Forum Master
ELITE
TigerTwist2
TigerTwist2
ELITE
Ratings
401 124
For example, I'm in a guild with some feisty players and if I'm ever tired of seeing them go nuts, I'd like to be able to turn off the chat.

Thanks!
what you know about rolling down in the deep when your brain goes numb you can call that mental freeze when these people talk too much put that shit in slow motion i feel like an astr

AbiXChew

SrMod | Events Manager
Senior Mod
AbiXChew
AbiXChew
Senior Mod
Ratings
262 7
Yes much like party chats and such it will be nice to be able to toggle these chats if needed to prevent chat flood :D
+1

EvanTech

SrMod | Mentoring
Senior Mod
EvanTech
EvanTech
Senior Mod
Ratings
347 38
what you know about rolling down in the deep when your brain goes numb you can call that mental freeze when these people talk too much put that shit in slow motion i feel like an astr
no need to get political :mad:

but yes I agree I think this would be a good addition, especially since the top guilds are 40+ players

Nathanpls

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Ratings
460 21
I'd rather turn off the join messages for guilds

JASO0ON

Forum Legend
ELITE
JASO0ON
JASO0ON
ELITE
Ratings
360 108

Thanks!
Totally agreed. Here is an example for the command: /g hide.